Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr Temptragon

I'm Dr. Temptragon, though I used to go as Templar, and "Tempy" is best if you do not want to wear out your fingers or improve your typing speeds. Sailor introduced me to the website, but I know Yuki as well (possibly some of the others too? I don't know).I'm quite a big fan of mecha (though I'm not watching any of this season's) and action in general, although recently I've been watching more romcom and just pure romance. Good soundtrack is a good way to get my attention to a series, in particular heavy orchestral.As far as manga goes...I read a lot of manga, varying between Gantz and it's ilk to Battle Angel Alita to Kimi no Iru Machi and similar. My current reading list is about... 50 series long. I don't really have a favourite, though Claymore and BAA would be up there.I'm an Aussie, but if I ever fill my post with Australian slang and sayings, I'm probably being sarcastic.I'm reasonably skilled at GFX, and getting better as I go. I'm fairly competant in my use of the English language, and will correct people if I feel they've made a gross misapplication of grammar. I'm normally rather succinct in my posts, unless I'm in a good mood, in which case I will be verbose and probably start using some of the more obsucre internet memes.I read lots of webcomics.Uhh... That's pretty much all I have to say on me. This seems a fairly sufficient introduction.

Sanae

Staff member
Tempyface ^__^ I kinda went back and forth with it being you or not lol I hope you have fun here. Let us know if you need anything~

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Welcome to Anime Tempest, Templar. Be sure to read the announcements and stickies. Be active, have fun and happy posting!

welcome to AT. read the rules and stickies.
make some friends and enjoy your time here. any animes, manga, OSTs you got and you want to upload will be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='"Dr Temptragon' date=' post: 15536"']I'm an Aussie, but if I ever fill my post with Australian slang and sayings, I'm probably being sarcastic.I'm fairly competant in my use of the English language, and will correct people if I feel they've made a gross misapplication of grammar. [/quote]arggggh..my grammar is really really bad.. I have to be careful when talking to you then *thinks*you live in Aussie? in where? ( i mean the city)anyway..welcome to AT :)have fun and enjoy ;3

D

Dr Temptragon

Cheers, everyone.@Hikari: Perth, Western Australia. And don't worry, I'm no-where near as strict as I used to be about grammar (See? I just started a sentence with 'and'!).

Status
Not open for further replies.