Greetings ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
Greetings my dear readerAs u might have suspected i am new to this place ...So i thought it would be wise to introduce myselfIn the past i have been , and rather still am referred by many names (some of them rather weird if I might say ) but still one of my favorites Remains to be Prince. Long story ...though if you'd like to know more about it just ask me.I love poetry and arts , listening to music and editing digital images or gfx , and doing dangerous things , nothing like a good dose of adrenalineBy nature i am modest and shy , and a little clumsy , but well ...no one's perfect ...I would have never found this place if it wasn't for Sachiko ,so cheer's to you my dear ^^I am sure i will get carried away by writing so i shall stop here ...for now ~!U have my thanks dear reader for listening so far and for that i am grateful

Hello The poster formerly known as Prince.Sachi is the boss when it comes to dragging people here by what I can tell.No clue how being timid and liking to do foolish things goes together for you, but good luck with enjoying that.Not good to do if you are clumsy, but hopefully you just left off 'minorly' as a modifier for your clumsiness.If you want me to I can link you to a bad render I made ; 3

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
^ bad renders, why do they even exist XD remember Glar?Welcome Prince, yet another brought here by Sachi ^^, hope you enjoy your stay and have fun.

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
Well i admit Sachi is no pushover ^^'And trust me my dear Nersius , the foolish things i do ,make a 30 foot shark look sillyJust ask Sachi about SH's Baka Prince ~! *chuckle*

I highly doubt that.This one time I had sex with a dog at the dog park whilst the owner watched, and I stared at him.He was a bodybuilder.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
~Welcome To AT~
Read the Rules and Have fun
I see you already posted in the SOTM so I won't go into that since you beat me to it ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.