Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yup, you got it xD
More precisely, Thief II: The Metal Age
Thought there aren't much screenshot for Thief: The Dark Project >.<

Canabary

Administrator
Go me :D

Alright. First off, I want to appologize for forgetting about the thread and leaving the screenshot without any hints. It was "The Experiment" or "Experience 112" a very distinctive adventure game from around 2008. Anyway, this time I will post an easier one, and one most of you should know. If you haven't played this game you have really missed out and I can not stress enough how much you need to play it.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Meh, easy one xD

Its obviously Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic xD

That's the first one, right?
Cause I only played the second one aka SW KOTOR: The Sith Lord

Canabary

Administrator
Meh, easy one xD

Its obviously Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic xD

That's the first one, right?
Cause I only played the second one aka SW KOTOR: The Sith Lord
Indeed. You really should play the first one, the second one was more or less incomplete (made complete by Team Gizka's ressurection project). It's great fun. I play both 1 and 2 at least once a year, maybe even twice a year.

Anyone who hasn't tried any of the two games has really missed out. Although there's a couple of bugs here and there they are some of the best games ever mad. And you know, it's a star wars game that is really good, so win win win! Go play it.
;jump;

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
lol,
"Bayonetta" xD

Indeed. You really should play the first one, the second one was more or less incomplete (made complete by Team Gizka's ressurection project). It's great fun. I play both 1 and 2 at least once a year, maybe even twice a year.

Anyone who hasn't tried any of the two games has really missed out. Although there's a couple of bugs here and there they are some of the best games ever mad. And you know, it's a star wars game that is really good, so win win win! Go play it.
;jump;
Agreed xD
Thought I having hard time finding the first one (not buying in the internet...)