Guess that Movie!~

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Somehow I always enter the Guess the... threads when someone just guessed it and the next person hasn't posted the picture or whatever yet OTL bad luck~~

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh gosh I know that one O_O My mom forced me to watch it with her.... Wide Sargaso Sea or soemthing like that right? lol or else those people horible look like people from that movie XD my mom first read the book of it ... gah where is my mom when I need her >.>"

lol its Wide Sargasso Sea two S's not one >.<"

look:
don't they horrible look alike? XD

Eheh I ish happy :3

Oh gosh I know that one O_O My mom forced me to watch it with her.... Wide Sargaso Sea or soemthing like that right? lol or else those people horible look like people from that movie XD my mom first read the book of it ... gah where is my mom when I need her >.>"

lol its Wide Sargasso Sea two S's not one >.<"

look:
don't they horrible look alike? XD

Eheh I ish happy :3

Yep, it's Wide Sargasso Sea. Your turn!

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol wait a sec it's harder than I thought to find a sreenshot of a movie without the movie being displayed ><

Okay whew finally :D
I just made sure it's not visible XD uploadin it myself :p

omg i mess up badly here OTL

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member

coz I had a pic in which you could see the name anyway OTL it was hidden but still very much there XD that's why I said I messed up badly OTL take that one... pretty easy but oh wells I give up xD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yups :D

look at my fail from earlier now...:

that's a big fail right OTL my mouse was on the picture causing the name to pop up lol

But your turn Lily~~