harro

Status
Not open for further replies.
okies this page was lacking some saxyinessI figure let's do a formal oneAn introduction should be meaningful. Include at least some of the following in your introduction:1. How did you find this website?I googled epic awesomesauce & this was the first result shared with another site,also the fact that the admin levi is one of my few very great friends is in disclaimer2. What are your favorite anime?I am more of a gaming guy, 3. What are your favorite manga?Naruto, cause this is the only one I've read from startingI am looking to expand in this section, so I am counting on yall4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?I am really into all types of metal,hard rock,sometimes I try to quick alternate between soft rock & blues5. Where are you from?CA, currently in Boston,MA with my broalso I frequent CA since my family & sis are still there6. What is your occupation?college :/you'll soon see me in the gaming industry7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?I am tall,lean & I generally am very easy going since I have different views on life also I am good at video games,soccer, decent with C++,HTML,Photoshop,pronz8. Tell us about your interests besides manga and animeI am a gamefreak,I know mostly everything about games,my fav genre is rpgsI currently have a ps3,ps2,ps,psp

Status
Not open for further replies.