Has there ever been a anime thats made you close to sheading tears?

Akie

I cry alot w/ animes. i cried w/ Haibane Renmei, Tsubasa, Scrapped Pricess, FMA, Eureka Seven, RahXephon ..... the list goes on and on...(it's pathetic, i noe ToT)

Yes but most of it is in manga but sense it about a show. I have to say AIR. You probbly never heard of this show. But at the last couple episode. When Misuzu dies. It may me very sad. I know I'm a man but I really wanted to cry.

Attachments

I saw two episodes from Fullmetal Alchemist that made me cry. One episode was "Words Of Farewell" in which my favorite character, Maes Hughes, dies at almost the end of the episode. Another was the final episode. I was hopeing they were going to continue the series...

there's really only one anime show that i can remember and that was wolf's rain. at the end it nearly tore me in half.

and then there is an anime movie called jin roh i think is how its spelled that was pretty bad. i cant remember any others at the moment

Final two episodes of Elfien Lied: Where 35's father the "chief" carries his daughter and talks with her after ordering his subordinate to detonate the remaining explosives when he gets far enough away; again where Kouta recognizes Lucy for the first time and still tries to save her but she leaves anyway.

Naruto
The end of Chouji, after he fights the Huge guy with the curse seals and finds the messages that everyone left on the tree for him.