Heck yes >;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yllarius

I think I need no introduction, but regardless.I'm Yllarius, i'm 17, almost 18, I have no job, no car, and i'm not happy about it.I watch anime when I can, however, my hardcore otaku days come to me in the summer. (Dunno why.)I'm also into gaming, mostly RPGS, though i'm fairly eclectic in my tastes for games.Currently a senior in high-school, I'm in vocational class for computer operations and networking, i'm also a cisco certified technician. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask.Meh, I dunno what else, so if you have questions just ask, but most of you guys should know me.

Y

Yllarius

Yes this sexy depressed bitch is here. ^^ANd yes, it was from your MSN status. xP

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Yllarius"]Yes this sexy depressed bitch is here. ^^ANd yes' date=' it was from your MSN status. xP[/quote']Cool. I'll be counting on you to be active.

Hello Yllarius, welcome to the Tempest!You probably know most people here, but it's a pleasure to meet you.I come from... other places.

Y

Yllarius

[quote name='"KuroNightStar"]Oh shoot it's Yllarius. Who shouldn't remember me because if she does....[/quote]Ouch' date=' She? I mean I know I got nice breasts but....
Levi"'][quote name='"Yllarius said:
Yes this sexy depressed bitch is here. ^^ANd yes' date=' it was from your MSN status. xP[/quote']Cool. I'll be counting on you to be active.
I'll try sir, but lately my anime has been lacking.[quote name='"ReDSmoke"]Hello Yllarius' date=' welcome to the Tempest!You probably know most people here, but it's a pleasure to meet you.I come from... other places.
[/quote']^^ I figured, It's good to meet you to.

Status
Not open for further replies.