Hello @ Everyone!

It is a pleasure to meet you all, I am very happy to have stumbled upon this community. I believe it is proper that I introduce my self if we are to get along and be friends!

Quick things you might be interested to know about me...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Favorite Colors: Salad Green & Orange

Favorite Animals: Tiger & Lion

Eastern Zodiac : Monkey

Western Zodiac : Leo (Gold, Sun)

Favorite Element: Fire ()
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

More about me...

=-=-=-=-=-=-
At all times I would describe my self as a friendly guy who seeks friends that are equally friendly and understanding, I hold no prejudice against anyone no matter age, nation, gender, religion or race. My circle of friendship is open to all kind and friendly people. I love the world and believe that every person has good in their hearts, just some might need help in discovering it trough friendship.

I like to take a mature, unbiased and understanding approach on things and my friends are the same, but also enjoy making jokes and having a great laugh with those around me!

I hope you can accept me for what I am, for I shall always do the same for you!
Let's be good friends!

=-=-=-=-=-=-

Now regarding my anime interests... I still consider my self a newbie in this new hobby of watching anime and I haven't been watching for that long in comparison to people who are well familiar with anime.

However I have watched and enjoyed watching anime over personally long time such as some of the following:

=-=-=-=-=-=-
Naruto / Naruto Shippuden / Bleach / Chobits / Death Note / Clannad / Clannad ~afterstory~
Angel Beats / Shakugan no Shana / Divergence Eve / Seto no Hanayome /
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi / KANON / Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
Infinite Stratos / Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro / Dragon Crisis / Hidan no Aria / Sekirei / Sekirei Pure Engagement / Hoshizora E Kakaru Hashi
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu / RideBack / Ao no Exorcist / Hayate no Gotoku / Bakemonogatari / Deadman Wonderland / Elfen Lied
Gosick / Sacred Seven / Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi / Otome Youkai Zakuro /
N.H.K. ni Yōkoso! / Gundam...
=-=-=-=-=-=-

Currently I think my favourite top 3 shows I have watched are: Shakugan no Shana, Angel Beats, Deadman Wonderland.
Of course I still have greatly enjoyed other anime I have seen.

Although I have been fairly busy recently I still enjoy to play online games and can be found online on a gaming platform known as "STEAM". If anyone is interested in being friends with me feel free to ask for me to add you on STEAM friends besides the G2Anime forum.

I truly sincerely hope we can happily get along and be friends!

---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---

The eternal flame burns forever bright within our hearts, and it shines brightly as a symbol of our trust and friendship.

Do not hold back and join a circle of friendship, the light shall shine brightly and show a way in our darkest days.

Bring a little piece of friendship and trust. Receive warmth & comfort of the flame of friendship in return.

Our friendship shall forever be protected by a flame that will burn all those who choose to use us as a stepping stone.
---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---

iNfernoFox~

Welcome to G2Muffin.
We hope you have fun here.
Please remember to follow the Rules.
http://muffin.g2anime.net/announcement.php?f=14
And have a muffin.

~Love,
VanityBaroness

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Naruto / Naruto Shippuden / Bleach / Chobits / Death Note / Clannad / Clannad ~afterstory~
Angel Beats / Shakugan no Shana / Divergence Eve / Seto no Hanayome / Hagane no Renkinjutsushi / KANON / Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
Infinite Stratos / Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro / Dragon Crisis / Hidan no Aria / Sekirei / Sekirei Pure Engagement / Hoshizora E Kakaru Hashi
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu / RideBack / Ao no Exorcist / Hayate no Gotoku / Bakemonogatari / Deadman Wonderland / Elfen Lied
Gosick / Sacred Seven / Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi / Otome Youkai Zakuro / N.H.K. ni Yōkoso! / Gundam...
Rawr, you should totally watch Code Geass and Puella Magi Madoka Magica~