Hello peoples

Hey, name's Carla. I'm a lurker but I got caught posting so I figured I might as well introduce myself. ;haihai; I'm a little shy so I don't talk much, but I am here...watching o_O, and reading of course. Hm, what else can I say? I'm a computer nerd that loves to read, draw, watch movies, and lurk forums about things I like. I like a couple of mangas, mostly the ones everyone knows about. Alright that's enough talking for me for the day. Later. ;ninja;

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, helloes you. Hmm, manga. Are you also a fan of Noblesse? It's soooo awesome, like, one of the best ones around if you ask me. And hmm, draw? Got some nice examples, rawr?~

I feel so welcomed. ;cry;Lol. Thank you everyone.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]: Nope, I've heard of it though. I'll take your recommendation though and find it. I don't draw like anime style, pft I wish I was that good. Mostly just real life. Actually this is embarassing lol. I actually just moved from one state to another and left all my art materials including my drawing pads at my parents house. They were suppose to send it all back to me via Fedex or UPS but low and behold...and I didn't take pictures either apparently. I know this sounds like a cop out, but I swear, if I could I would. I have a nice stimpy drawing I like to show off because he's constipated on a toilet (it was for an assigned project).

Anyways, back to lurking. Hope you all had a nice day.