Hey Brad and the rest of you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adoomgod

Uh... i am an anime fan but i also went to high school with this site's creator, Brad. My name's Adam.1I found out about the website thru it's creator2favorite anime? Well i started getting into one piece. Eureka 7 is cool. Cowboy Bepop and Trigun are probably among the best in the universe.3favorite Manga:Hunter x Hunter. It by far surpasses bleach naruto and other's of it's kind.4i like almost all music. Just learning about techno house and trance now. DeadMau5 :]5I'm from New York City, manhattan, so like THE new york city. Now i'm in italy studying abroad.6college student, major:finance. Because money matters!7Hmmm, the moment i say my talent is being awesome, the opposite becomes believed. I don't know... my talent is just being a decent human being in a world of indecency? Isn't that good enough?8 Soccer, track, iceskating, philosophy, psychology, economics, quantum physics (im serious, it's amazing shit), my girl, writing, cooking, and in 2 months: sky diving :]Heh, yes this is pretty clear cut but the "read before you post your introduction" thread was too good to pass up.I like romance and action anime. If it's any kind of good anime, i'll like it, but those are my most ventured dramas. And you gotta love stuff like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
So this is Tri's friend I've not heard about until 6 minutes ago. From what he says, and from your marvelous introduction, I know you are quite epic. Welcome sir! Excellent to have you. I hear you plan on donating. This is great! We'll have our GFX God, Hitagi work up a Donator rank icon and an award image. Hell, the first one actually!Yes, things are awesome~Obligatory droning on about reading the rules and guidelines, follow the link, blah blah.http://animetempest.com/invision/in...delines-and-other-important-links/#entry35016I'm hoping you'll be active here ^^A good friend of Tri's is a good friend of mine. Enjoy your stay, happy posting.
[Background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/Background]

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"pangary' date=' post: 23786"']Welcome to AT !!Enjoy your stay...lot of members here are dragged by tri...[/quote]Heh. He's the first that I've brought here that I actually know in RL. Anyway, I said everything over AIM. Glad to have you here mate. I'm sure you'll get along great with everyone here. Lame response to your epic intro? Bite me bro, we've been talking on AIM for over 3 hours now. What else do I have to say? XD

A

adoomgod

Rawr! I'll do my best not to eat everyone. Thanks for the warm invite! Preciate it :3*edit* also made my avatar! IT IS NOT DIABLO WITH A MOUSTACHE. It's Diablo's green moustached and bearded brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.