Hey there, whats up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. I'm new to this site and was kinda dragged here 8|

A little about me? I'm a writer, an artist, and a musician. I read a lot of manga and watch a lot of anime and I'm open to new suggestions on what to watch because I like to think myself open minded about anime and manga. That pretty much goes the same for books and music.

I hope to see you around and learn about the rest of you guys as well. :em0137:

welcome to g2. enjoy your stay.

mmm for anime recommendations, full metal alchemist, full metal panic, GITS, hajime no ippo.. those types...

i love reading books too. i love The Wheel of Time, Eragon series, Skin hunger...

[quote name='ross_diadame']welcome to g2. enjoy your stay.

mmm for anime recommendations, full metal alchemist, full metal panic, GITS, hajime no ippo.. those types...

i love reading books too. i love The Wheel of Time, Eragon series, Skin hunger...[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I've read and watched both versions of Full Metal Alchemist. I've seen an episode of Full metal panic and it seems good so I'll look into it. The other two you mentioned I've never really heard of so I'll look into at another time.

The Eragon series was pretty good and I've heard good things about wheel of time.

[quote name='Sailor_Peridot']WOLF-CHAN!!!!! *hugs wolf-chan* welcome!!!! looks like my nagging paid off!!!! lol!!! welcome and enjoy the site.[/QUOTE]

*Hugs* Yeah I guess it did pay off...just enough...:twirly:

abarnes

Staff member
Hey, Welcome to the site, thanks for bringing someone Sailor_Peridot, haha. I'd say Major is a good series, a baseball anime, but still a good series...

Hope to see you around and hope we can get this place active again.

[quote name='abarnes']Hey, Welcome to the site, thanks for bringing someone Sailor_Peridot, haha. I'd say Major is a good series, a baseball anime, but still a good series...

Hope to see you around and hope we can get this place active again.[/QUOTE]I'll take a look into it and I'm always free on the weekends and I can check in sometimes from my phone during the week.

[quote name='Marcus']Welcome to the party, Mr. Multi-talented person.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I hope to see you around :3

[quote name='WolfDawg']Hey there. I'm new to this site and was kinda dragged here 8|

A little about me? I'm a writer, an artist, and a musician. I read a lot of manga and watch a lot of anime and I'm open to new suggestions on what to watch because I like to think myself open minded about anime and manga. That pretty much goes the same for books and music.

I hope to see you around and learn about the rest of you guys as well. :em0137:[/QUOTE]

Nice introduction! Welcome to G2. I'm Eiji, nice to meet you (virtually :D).

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Welcome to the G2Anime Forums I hope to see you around the place!

As for anime suggestions I agree with ross_diadame that Full Metal Panic and Ghost In The Shell (GITS) and its second season are good as well as Angel Beats, Bakemonogatari, Blood+, Cowboy Bebop, Fate/Stay Night, Seitokai no Ichizon (really funny),Shakugan no Shana (2 seasons), ef-a tale of memories, Witchblade, Zero no Tsukaima (3 seasons), Clannad (2 seasons), Code Geass (2 seasons), True Tears, Basquash!, Asura Cryin' (2 seasons), Chrome Shelled Regios, Eureka Seven, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu (2 seasons) .

Those are all a lot of different generes from drama/romance to fantasy and sci-fi some comedy and even a horor(ish) one.

[quote name='eiji_han']Nice introduction! Welcome to G2. I'm Eiji, nice to meet you (virtually :D).[/QUOTE]

Nice to meet you too :3

[quote name='Shadow_Strider']Welcome to the G2Anime Forums I hope to see you around the place!

As for anime suggestions I agree with ross_diadame that Full Metal Panic and Ghost In The Shell (GITS) and its second season are good as well as Angel Beats, Bakemonogatari, Blood+, Cowboy Bebop, Fate/Stay Night, Seitokai no Ichizon (really funny),Shakugan no Shana (2 seasons), ef-a tale of memories, Witchblade, Zero no Tsukaima (3 seasons), Clannad (2 seasons), Code Geass (2 seasons), True Tears, Basquash!, Asura Cryin' (2 seasons), Chrome Shelled Regios, Eureka Seven, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu (2 seasons) .

Those are all a lot of different generes from drama/romance to fantasy and sci-fi some comedy and even a horor(ish) one.[/QUOTE]

Cool; I've watched a handful of those; but I've taken note of the ones I haven't :)

Status
Not open for further replies.