Hi I'm new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss

function Swiss()
:tongue: , don't tell her lies, can't you see we are trying to bond :biggrin: lol<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Izumi Aresh @ August 5, 2007, 5:47 PM) [snapback]10051[/snapback]</div>
who's initials?[/b]
Yours

Entombment

Honestly, Swiss wtf. Stop trying to get into her personal stuff xD

And I have no idea why you thought they were S.K.G, or for that matter why it would even matter

Entombment

To get the board to count as your local time?

Go into My Controls at the top. it will bring you to a list of things. Then towards the bottom, click on 'Board Settings' . And you can change it from there

<span style="font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode">thanks. umm, im wanting to finish an anime, but the last few episodes wont work. Do you know where I could download Fushigi Yuugi Ova 3 and 4?</span>

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ August 6, 2007, 1:52 PM) [snapback]10106[/snapback]</div>
To get the board to count as your local time?

Go into My Controls at the top. it will bring you to a list of things. Then towards the bottom, click on 'Board Settings' . And you can change it from there[/b]

I see you are trying pretty hard to impress her and to get *clears throat* snoo snoo, lmao it won't work.lol. Neveeeeer!!!!

@ Izumi Aresh I thought u were someone I knew, well lets start over. I'm Swiss the person that makes this forum happy and I can do the same for you, stay and post lots,lol.

@ James, don't say what ever it is that you are thinking, I'll kick your ass. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.