hika is here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyya all :Dhika is here..with the name hikarisakura..my nickname.. well.. i just leave it to you..some of my friends call me hika or sakura.. some call me baby too1. How did you find this website? || invited by my kitty pals, Kuro
2. What are your favorite anime? || atm is vampire knight
hahha3. What are your favorite manga? || I got many favs manga.. but one of them is Pandora hearts that I've been waiting for its updates 4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us? || I can play piano and keyboard
5. Where are you from? || I'm from Indonesia... but many of you won't believe me though *thinks*6. What is your occupation? || a student.. a graphic designer most of it7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having? || i'm good with drawing and designing
8. Tell us about your interests besides manga and anime || besides them.. my crazy interest is with designing, drawing, and some of the things related to artsowh so well.. DONE :Dif you want to ask me anything, you can PM me

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
It's my favorite! *pets hika-chan* Welcome! I'm glad I brought you here! Make sure you post around and get to know people; some of us are really nice! lol But seriously-glad to have you here! *smiles*

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
O___O My baby sis!! Your here!! *huggles tight* I missed you, I haven't talked to you in a little while how are you? ^^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Welcome to AnimeTempest. Remember to read the rules and the uploader's guidelines if you plan to upload. Good to have you with us. If you have any questions, just ask your Godfather. ; )

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Well hey hika, good to have you here too ^__^If you don't recognize my new name, it's Warlock-kun ^^ You can still call me "war" if you wanna :DEnjoy your stay, be sure to read the rules and uploaders guidelines if you wanna upload ^^
[background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/background]

Sanae

Staff member
Welcome and nice to meet you :3Both nicknames are very cute ^__^ I'll probably alternate to whichever comes to mind first lol

[quote name='"Levi"]Welcome to AnimeTempest. Remember to read the rules and the uploader's guidelines if you plan to upload. Good to have you with us. If you have any questions' date=' just ask your Godfather. ; )[/quote']yes of course :Das always :Dhahah..and for the othersKira-chan, night, dark-chan, catzy, war-kun, Tsuki-nee : thanks for the warm welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.