How long have you been an anime fan.

dev

i become anime fan sine 2002 till now it been four years and after this years it will be 5 years,just wonder anyone here have been anime fan for more than 10 years? :blink:

I became an anime fan when naruto was at about 90 episodes XD
don't remember the month sorry^^

But is was certainly because of the first episode of naruto that made me to a great anime fan XDXD

Krahe

Full of bees
Well, I saw my first anime back in the early '90s, but I was so small I had no way to find out anything about anime (I was only around 5 years old), and then I started watching Pokemon when it first came to the States (Around '98?). That was when I was able to get some info on Japanese animation, so I've been an educated/knowlagable fan for about eight years, but technically I've been a fan about...14 years or so.

Nori

Just noticed I didn't say how long. Well I started my first site about 5 years ago for anime. So probably about 5 1/2 years.

I've been an anime fan since I was in 10th grade... making it about 7 years. As much as I like the new anime that is coming out, I still love watching classic anime.

<span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif">maybe almost a year now... i have watched a few anime when i was still a kid (7-9years old)... but i only come into this </span><span style="font-family:Lucida Console">anime thingy seriously at the end of 2005 when my father brought home a new pc with Internet connection...</span>

Wow, probably over 10 years now... it has been along time... I remember watching anime when I was VERY little. Yeah, so around ten years, maybe longer...