How long have you been an anime fan.

I've been a fan since first grade or so. I'm going on about 9 to ten years like most of my hobbies and intrests which all started about the same time.

i remember watching animes when i was little, but its only recently that i've become an anime fan! :) i think its about 2 or 3 yrs now that i'm a fan! :D

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blades @ 12-5-2006 @ 4:18 PM) [snapback]1025[/snapback]</div>
lol.. MY FIRST MONTH!!! =P[/b]
Ah! You're new to the community, welcome. Don't let people call you a noob. People who call you noob are noobs. -_-'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ 12-5-2006 @ 6:09 PM) [snapback]1037[/snapback]</div>
Ah! You're new to the community, welcome. Don't let people call you a noob. People who call you noob are noobs. -_-'[/b]
lol.. thanks!

hmmm....my first japanese animation (anime) were pokemon and digimon, beyblade, ninja robots, and i liked them too.....but i think i truly became an anime fan once the channel called animax started in India 3 years ago.........from then on, i've been stuck to all these anime and have no wish of ever losing interest in them

Kiwik

I think I've been a fan for about...six years? Something like that =)
The funniest thing is that when I was little I absolutely hated "these chinese cartoons" XDD

I've started watching Anime in 1982 with Robotech.Since then i've been wacthing them sometimes more,sometimes less.The massive obssesion sarted in 1997 when i started downloading ROBOTECH in my PC andfrom that time i have become an ANIME JUNKIE(1200GB-147 Anime series).

I'm an anime fan since two years and want to go on with it forever
someone said earlier you have to use correct english. I would really love to but I'm dutch so I don't know if I'm using correct english :blink: