How much have you spent on anime?

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
most of the GOOD stuff I want (Lucky Star, School Rumble complete season, Clannad, and others) is not even sold in US yet. So time is against me I like to watch one episode or two and if I like it I buy the whole set

then again what does constitute as otaku? cosplaying? or is it when you start collecting figurines and other stuff?
Not true !!! School Rumble, Lucky Star, Clannad i have seen all of these for sale in the US.... Especially school rumble!

B StAR

2D Complex.
where?!?!? I know school rumble is already selling, I usually wait for box sets to save money, but the clannad and lucky star??????

B StAR

2D Complex.
with english dub? I know dubs are very edgy when it comes down to it, but I like to have them just incase I go blind or something lol

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
where?!?!? I know school rumble is already selling, I usually wait for box sets to save money, but the clannad and lucky star??????
Ebay owns for price and availabillity. I've gotten box sets of stuff wat before it was released in the us. But I have seen Lucky star and School rumble at Best Buy. Think i saw clannad too, but can't remember. And not all stores list what they have online, so check out all the local stores.

i have spent about 300 dollars on my anime collect for the original DVD's and i spent about another 300 dollars for clean data DVD's to burn my downloaded anime on lol