I confess.................

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess I know things my friends did that they cant even remember and probably dont WANT to remember (like kissing total strangers on the street and I tell ya most guys don't mind if a random girls just randomly kisses him hence there is the problem for me xD)

I confess the random kissing is rather risky but if the girl is a Hot Nurse then i'd kiss her anytime. LOL

I also confess that there might be some compromising pics of me out there in the world when i was wasted. LOL

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess that my friends arent hot nurses but all the guys they kissed greedly kissed back XD I confess I even had to kick some guy's butt to get off my friend after >.>

Oh and I confess that being here all day confessing all day is pretty awesome fo you!

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I confess I have been on this thread all day too, yet this is the first time I have seen TGO here, let along the spam forum as a whole lol

I confess that it is awesome to be here all day.

I also confess that I started this thread just days ago and we've already racked up tonnes of comments.

I also confess the double posting is cool especially when you are cool. LOL

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess that its not hot to kick butts just tiring and I confess that I don't mind double posts and I also confess that ahah its only great when a thread gets so much attention and I also confess that i havent seen azn post in here today except for just now :/ but i have to confess I did see Azn post on lots of other threads today :3 I confess I confessed a lot in just this post

@moi, I confess that you would have loved my papers when I was a freshman. I was a very good writer back then and has since morphed into a madman for a writer with no direction whatsoever. Haaaaaaaa!

I also confess that @Nissa just confessed more in that one breathe than she's ever confessed in her entire life...maybe.:grin:

I confess that I have first hand knowledge of Moi's frustration. I also confess that I disagree with Nisa about chicks kicking ass being hot. I confess that I believe Monkey would agree with me. I also confess that AZN is a thread jumper and is everywhere because he has A.D.D. and can't stay in one place for long. :grin:

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I confess that i think i confessed more in my life than just hat what I just confessed in one breath and I confess that I guess i cant make TGO think other wise and I confess that I hope that Lulu won't kill of this thread aswell D:

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I confess, I have so many things to confess...

@TGO: It's ok to double post in a SPAM forum my friend

@Infinite: I've been here all day too LOL Kanpai partner!

@Lulu: The Segawa Spam thread is nothing compared to this one. The "I confess" thread is the trend nowadays!!! LOL

@Nisa: I'm sure Lulu won't do that now, would she...? :>.>: