I have an idea...

There have been lots of members signing up, making 8-10 posts before leaving and just taking advantage of the downloads. So maybe a points system where it's one post per episode or something?

Maybe not the best of suggestions but it's worth a try.

Archangel

i dont think the 8 post is the prob cuz at least there making the post and it helps the forum and its still fair, The only thing that buggs me is the public vids cuz u dont have to post so they take advantage of the site and leave, But if you put a post count on that it would no longer be public so its a hard prob to fix. Anyway If Nori likes it how it is then i ll stay like that but I think he will come up with something to fix it a little

Nori

The reason the downloads keep being suspended, unfortunately, is because the media account is getting ddosed.

The idea is nice, but to much work considering I don't know PHP, and really don't know anyone who does.

Maybe you could do a sweep of the system. Those who haven't posted within lets say a month or something, cause things do happen, get kicked off. Delete their accounts or something. Its a lot of work, but maybe you could have script put in place that does it for you. Cause honestly, there aren't a whole lot of active people here.

Not to say I don't like the site. I do even though I really don't use the downloads.

Nori

I guess you didn't notice that the registered member count has dropped from 1,300+ to 300. So it's just easier to delete them from the admin pc. Than to setup a script to do so monthly.