I joined!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

无限之剑制
[quote name='Reeana']So yeah.. Reeana joined g2 aswell. I guess some of you know me,but still hi to everyone. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! I see there's lotsa monkey and onion boy smileys here and is cool!:yocifans008:[/QUOTE]

Im Ray from AB if you still remember me?

well welcome and join the Eienmori family which fishy and others are in ^^

Im gonna join random's family! Which family is he in and who's there other than him? And ray,ofcourse i remember you,im not that old to forget people that i know=.=.. And hey geni(i forogt what i usually call you..sorry!) Thankies for all the warm welcomes everyone!

Ray

无限之剑制
[quote name='Reeana']Im gonna join random's family! Which family is he in and who's there other than him? And ray,ofcourse i remember you,im not that old to forget people that i know=.=.. And hey geni(i forogt what i usually call you..sorry!) Thankies for all the warm welcomes everyone![/QUOTE]

which random are you refering to if you ment AB random no idea other wise we have 2 randoms here lol...

[quote name='Ray']which random are you refering to if you ment AB random no idea other wise we have 2 randoms here lol...[/QUOTE]

Awards: Top spammer,just as i expected.

Random of AB ofcourse.. I dunno the other random..

Ray

无限之剑制
[quote name='Reeana']Awards: Top spammer,just as i expected.

Random of AB ofcourse.. I dunno the other random..[/QUOTE]

you expected huh?

I am the King of Spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.