Imagine u have a voodoo doll that can hurt your enemy..

amanda

Well lets just say that you have a voodoo doll of the person that you hate. what will you do to them and why..u must give the reason..

I would have to say That I would have to punch/step the doll over and over again...lol...I feel bad for the person I hate...I would do it for about 2h aday...After a week I would just not do it anymore bacause they got what was coming to them... and this person is my boss, he the most pain in the ass type of person to work with..

Morcombe

King of Kings
let's just say that after a week they'd be begging me to kill them.

why? cause the made my life a living hell when i was around 10.

All the chav's in school. Or at least three of them, maybe four.

I'd make them go to school naked and dye their hair black.

>_> I'd also break their arms.

seirei

kumo no you ni
I don't have enemies, I think that people that don't know how to treat me don't deserve my attention...

You just get more harmed if you are frustrated about what somebody did wrong to you, so I believe it's better to ignore them:D

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
hmm I would put a magnent in the doll then on something of mine I would put a magnent of the same ploarity and then put that inside the doll as well. The hated person wont be able to come near me anymore and I won't have to deal with them lol.

It the vodoo that you do so well (lol had to put that)

hmmm want to do with a voodoo doll ... i think i would get som ballons ,place one in body, one per leg, one per arm and one in the head, and over a period of weeks or months slowly add air to each one, until i couldn't get anymore air in them ^^;