Infamous 2

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
The main reason on why I prefer Prototype than InFamous is because InFamous didn't have a pc version >.<

But nevertheless, finished the first game and pumped up for the second xD

After all, PYRO~!!!!

ICE~!!!!

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yep, I can't wait since I'm going to have it monday~

I love the default pre-order bonuses: Sly Cooper's Cane + Caveman Club + Samurai Sword + Reaper Skin = Epic win

Mhm, I've seen the start of the game on a walk-through on youtube, can't say I feel the spark =/ if you get what I'm sayin ^^

bad puns aside, it looks really cool, and watching the first 5 minutes of Infamous 2 spoiled the entire story of the first game.. I might get it for PS3, if I get a new TV and can actually enjoy the game more then 5 feet away from the TV

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan' timestamp='1307553017' post='149192']

:3 if you beat Infamous 1 you can start with good or bad karma with a few bonuses in infamous 2... D:

[/quote]

WIN~!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I don't have PS3 >.<

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I want to guess I'm about 40% into the game, maybe 30-35% (No actual way to track besides a generalized countdown)

Honestly, its Infamous 1 in a new city (that is more colorful, alive, and interactive) with a good mix of old and new powers (Still don't have ice/fire unlocked yet).

Key improvements so far:

- City environment - Not only does the city feel more realistic and alive, it reflects the current state of fear with the Beast coming.

- Minor touches, like the pause menu / Multiple powers per move (Like standard bolt attack has 4-5 different variations that can be changed easily on the fly) / etc...

- Character Development

- IGN phrases this perfectly, The game really holds a perfect balance of Power and Weakness with your character. You can be a huge badass with your powers, but if you get cocky, the enemies will put you down.

Can't recommend this game enough, the only negative thing people say are the camera during melee moves and its not even bad, just something you adjust too (You can move the camera yourself during the melee move to position yourself perfectly to hit the next enemy, so it kind of works well if you use it to your advantage).

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Thank you very, very much for the info. I have the first game. Big fan of Infamous. I'll grab this one after the price drops. I'm not going to pay $60 for any game that doesn't have Final Fantasy in it's title. But I'll grab this when it gets to be about $30.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
No problem, just an update:

Finally got ahold of the secondary set of powers, I went good and grabbed ice.

Amazing what little differences they do to your character, they did a great job with it.

Another thing to note, they make traveling not only easy, but fun too.

Sigh e_e my ps3 won't update to the 3.65... I tried using a cable, but it wouldn't work and I dont have the PPP something, and our wireless keeps on disconnecting while at 0-25% downloaded...

------------

Got it to work with my awesome ability to make stuff go my way without knowing a damn thing about it. Downloading my free Infamous atm... 2600 minutes left nyah

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Finished Good & Evil plays.
On Certain side-missions, I'd say Evil is harder then good, however on the main missions I'd say its easier.
Powers are so epic its a must to play the game twice to experience them both.

Anyway, I can't recommend this game enough, even if you just rent it for a week or two for a single walkthrough.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Finished Good & Evil plays.
On Certain side-missions, I'd say Evil is harder then good, however on the main missions I'd say its easier.
Powers are so epic its a must to play the game twice to experience them both.

Anyway, I can't recommend this game enough, even if you just rent it for a week or two for a single walkthrough.
Of course this game is meant to bough, Viva -.-"