Intergalactic Space Station

Intergalactic Space Station (Space Mo

Earth's International Space Station had been developed into a vast institution. The station is as big as ten empire state buildings combined, longer then any free-standing tower ever stood on earth and wider than any pentagons ever made. How can any constructions ever be built like this?

Star Trek-like ships are docked from various parts of the Milky Way. They're all from different kinds of worlds. Worlds full of reality, fantasy and fiction. Name anything you like, is accessible. They are the Boeings of the future and they can bring you anywhere you like.

The interior of the station is a city and military base combined. All the stores, accommodations and places are packed together into this immense diversity. Any adventurer or traveler will be found on the docks, where everyone will meet now.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

as Hikari wakes up she begins to feel a strange feeling.... what lay ahead... what would she see... what would this new world be like.... as of now all she knew was that it would be an adventure like she had never been on before.

"ugh my head" she exclaims as she stands up out of bed

guess I should go get some breakfast huh

The Space Shuttle finally opens its doors from it's trip from earth to the station. A foot steps out from the shuttle to the tube connecting to the docks. Mekko felt uncomfortable since it her first time.

"hmm.... so this is what it's like to go to space..."

♣Kaname Madoka♣

Hikari walked to the lounge as she saw Mekko enter

for a moment she hesitated.. then she finally spoke up

"hey you're the new captian aren't you?"

"oh, you mean to those Star Trek-like ships out there? Nah, i don't think thats possible," she replied quickly.

She then noticed herself and turned away, "Oh sorry, i just need to get myself straight. Have a good day... or night, or whatever..."

Mekko ended with a mumble and then continue to stroll slowly to the docks with her small luggage behind her.

OCC: dont mind the 4th wall brake, sry XP

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Denzel suddenly appears inside the ship via Pixel teleportation

"For some reason, this ship looks like USS Enterprise" Denzel spoke while wandering around the ship.

He then encounters Mekko and Hikari and asked

"Excuse me, but where is this place?"

Mekko suddenly gets encountered by another stranger. Nothing strange, but most likely to be more interesting. Due to the person's sudden appearance, she wasn't really surprised due to the space station's openness to new strange things.

Mekko casually responds to him, "This place."

"Is the Intergalactic Space Station of earth, Terran's first and foremost the strongest star bases the humans ever built," said Mekko after glimpsing the sight of the space structure from the docks.

She didn't really had much time to lecture to a person about that topic, rather she more bent on her own goals.

"However, I am soon going to travel to a certain planet for a hunt. I wonder where you're traveling to, if you don't mind me asking."

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
"Thanks for the explanation." Denzel replied towards Mekko

"As for my destination, I don't know. I just arrived and realized that I'm in space. I think I might goes wandering for a while." Denzel answered some more

"Oh, also, where is the dock?" Denzel asked Mekko

"Hmm," Mekko paused to herself for a time of short thoughts.

She figures that her destination will take more than expected. Since there's so much to learn around here, she decides to slow down a bit. It's a logical thought she usually agrees with.

"Right now you're standing at the docks right now, " Mekko smiled through her response while pointing to the floor. Then she drags her finger to a different direction, "and you know where this tube connecting here and the large object there. That big thing is the Space Station itself. There are alot of more locations to venture in this complex."

Mekko takes a few steps on the direction to the station and then stops for a polite pose. "Since you're a wanderer for the time being, i hope if you dont mind if you want to... wander together... around the station. I won't mind, really."

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
"Oh....." Denzel said while suddenly paused his lips.

He knows that he can't just easily trust any stranger but then, this girl looks normal. She's also seem a bit air-headed and probably prone to various carelessness.

"Okay, if you wanted to...." Denzel said hesitantly. Afterward, he said, "But don't expect me to help you if you hurt yourself up." with a slightly cautious tone. (Note: Read Tsun xD )

"Of course I won't. That's why i'm out here," She simply glimpsed on her timepiece from her pocket and suddenly looks back towards the station.

"Anyways, there is something I going to investigate and I have a lack of time. Come along. I have to get to there quickly, " proposed Mekko when she jogged off with her roller luggage to the pathway towards the station.

"I'll race you there!"

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
"Oh, okay." Denzel replied with a confused tone

With that, Denzel quickly followed Mekko's direction, leaving Hikari behind

"Also, where are you heading?" Denzel asked Mekko

The thirteen-year-old ran fast as she could, towards the end of the tube connecting to the station. As they got closer to the station, more and more people started to appear. Until they reach to the station, appears to be a massive dense crowd flowing and moving fast in all directions. It just as if everyone is on a power walk, rushing to the destination they need to go.

Mekko had to yell because of the loud environment, "The place we're going to will be a market place! Just remember, there will be many... AAH!"

The little girl suddenly trips and disappears into the massive moving crowd by accident.