konoha11!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Calamity']well madara.. has both rinnegan and sharigan.. he is probably stronger comparing to pain now

and i m afraid u are right about naruto and sauske.. which annoys me so much coz i hate them both !!!!!

btw u think jiraya is dead??[/QUOTE]

come on dude. just let the guy die in peace already. why does people want him back so much. He when with glory..let it be.

And well i only hate naruto cause his too dumb for his own good.

Well even i dont want him back .. he did his role already.. but after this reviving thing.. everyone is discussing about him being alive or not..coz he didnt appear .. otherwise i think he would right??

Well the main character piss me off except Kakashi that is

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Calamity']o.o u telling me u like Uchiha sasu??? lol[/QUOTE]

its Sasuke. Dont bash. Yeah i like him. I also like Itachi ,Madara and all the uchihas

godofwar7

All of sasukes accomplishments after the 3 year time skip has been handed to him through sheer luck

He kills(sorta) Orochimaru when he's at his weakest.

He got lucky against Deidara because lightning cancels out Earth jutsus.

Itachi just gave him the win AND his Mangekyo Sharingan. Thats like the best present ever.

He gets his ass saved from being handed to him against the Raikage by Gaara and then by Madara against the Mizukage.

But then again he did have alot of bad luck before the time skip.

His entire clan was killed by the brother he loved. lulz

He gets targeted by the pedo Orochimaru. lulz

He gets his ass handed to him by a superior genius in Gaara. lulz

He gets outshown by the class clown Naruto

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']All of sasukes accomplishments after the 3 year time skip has been handed to him through sheer luck

Itachi just gave him the win AND his Mangekyo Sharingan. Thats like the best present ever.

He gets his ass saved from being handed to him against the Raikage by Gaara and then by Madara against the Mizukage.

He gets outshown by the class clown Naruto[/QUOTE]

luck? o_O i believe orochimaru failed not because his weakened. its because orochimaru did not expect sasuke to be able to overpower him in his own dimension.

Again i fail to see how he got lucky with deidara. Thats a really crappy excuse. Sasuke won with skill there. If it was naruto fighting he would be long dead.

ok itachi part its a fact so moving on.

Sasuke vs 5 kages and surviving is no mean feat. And for the record he didnt get owned by raikage. Who knows what might have happen if raikage did the step.

Gaara fanboy much?

godofwar7

the fact still remains that Orochimaru was at his weakest state

the luck is that Sasuke is purely a bad matchup for Deidara since all his clay bombs are created from Earth jutsus.

he survived because of a mangekyo sharingan he did not earn, but was given to him. and yeah did you see what a sorry state he was in after being hit once by the raikage? dude was pwned

fact still remains he lost to Gaara ;hello;

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']the fact still remains that Orochimaru was at his weakest state

the luck is that Sasuke is purely a bad matchup for Deidara since all his clay bombs are created from Earth jutsus.

he survived because of a mangekyo sharingan he did not earn, but was given to him. and yeah did you see what a sorry state he was in after being hit once by the raikage? dude was pwned

fact still remains he lost to Gaara ;hello;[/QUOTE]

orochimaru was not at his weakest inside his dimension. it was his strongest if you were to put it technically. since that jutsu was suppose to sure win orochimaru.

Poor deidara then?

Sasuke havent even triggered full body susano'o so i dont believe raikage won. And about having his ass handed to him. thats totally off since raikage lose an arm too.

fact still remains he lost to Gaara ichibi ;hello;
there fixed that for ya

godofwar7

weak orochimaru is weak everywhere

lucky sasuke

raikage lost the arm after the battle when he amputated it. and the damage was purely because of his own tactics. it doesnt even out the fact he gave sasuke a whooping

jinchuuriki and tailed beast are one entity. He lost to Gaara ;hello;

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']weak orochimaru is weak everywhere

lucky sasuke

raikage lost the arm after the battle when he amputated it. and the damage was purely because of his own tactics. it doesnt even out the fact he gave sasuke a whooping

jinchuuriki and tailed beast are one entity. He lost to Gaara ;hello;[/QUOTE]

i give up. the world has too many sasuke haters for me to deal with it all.

BTW that statement is bullcrap. only kirabee has achieved that ATM. and the nibi host

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']Gaara was in full control when he handed sasuke his ass. so it counts as his win ;hello;[/QUOTE]

o_O

we on the right page here? you talking about round 1 or round 2?

round 1 sasuke clearly owned gaara.

round 2 gaara was overtaken by the ichibi

godofwar7

Round 1: it was just one little stab. he wasnt anywhere near owned.

Round 2: He transformed yeah. He was in full control of his thoughts and body yeah. not like naruto when his cloak comes out.

[quote name='Graham Aker']there fixed that for ya[/QUOTE]

Garra= Ichi if Ichibi won, then garra won. Like how naruto used kyuubi to fight some of his battles.

Edit: Final though, Garra pwned Sasuke in that battle

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']Round 1: it was just one little stab. he wasnt anywhere near owned.

Round 2: He transformed yeah. He was in full control of his thoughts and body yeah. not like naruto when his cloak comes out.[/QUOTE]

Round 1 Sasuke won. Did you see the state gaara was in? he went loco.

when he transforms he already lose his sanity.

[quote name='Engix']Garra= Ichi if Ichibi won, then garra won. Like how naruto used kyuubi to fight some of his battles.

Edit: Final though, Garra pwned Sasuke in that battle[/QUOTE]

Ichibi not = to gaara. they are two completely different entity in one body.

Naruto used kyubi's cloak. But when he when kyuubi for real he really isnt naruto anymore is he?

[quote name='godofwar7']All of sasukes accomplishments after the 3 year time skip has been handed to him through sheer luck

He gets outshown by the class clown Naruto[/QUOTE]

Dude u are a genius lol .. i had some of those points in my mind.. but not in such details..

You could look at the other characters and make a similar comparison. I don't remember that much of Naruto, but I'm pretty sure that Naruto himself was in a shitload of trouble, and was saved by various other characters...

For example, by Sasuke when they fought that mirror dude, whatever his name is.

By Kakashi at some point and by... eh, I don't really remember, but doesn't he fail more than Sasuke, or do they fail just as much?

IDK...

Friendship, man. Lawl....

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Rah']You could look at the other characters and make a similar comparison. I don't remember that much of Naruto, but I'm pretty sure that Naruto himself was in a shitload of trouble, and was saved by various other characters...

For example, by Sasuke when they fought that mirror dude, whatever his name is.

By Kakashi at some point and by... eh, I don't really remember, but doesn't he fail more than Sasuke, or do they fail just as much?

IDK...

Friendship, man. Lawl....[/QUOTE]

kyuubi...kyuubi....kyuubi...kyuubi...or what do you know? kyuubi.

Almost everytime