LOL hi nya >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
Hi people *smiles and noms cookie*I know the forum from XephWell I love cats,yaoi,music,anime,manga,shopping and spam +_+ ohhh and cookies :biggrin: feel free to add me as friend if i don't have you in my friends list >w<umm smth else i'm friendly most of the time i don't bite xDthat's all see ya in the spam section XD

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
You've made yourself rather comfortable already. Welcome again to AnimeTempest. Read the rules and some of the uploading stickies if you ever feel like uploading for us. Enjoy!

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
OBJECTION! Oops... wrong post. I mean WELCOME! This is your chance to be a part of the best forum in the making! I need to stop that... anyway, I hope you enjoy being here! Which you already are so... um... *runs away*

I believe we've already met somewhat in the spam section but still...Welcome to the AT forums! Enjoy your stay and I will definitely see you around.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"cute-angel13"]Well I love cats' date='yaoi,music,anime,manga,shopping and spam +_+ ohhh and cookies[/quote']Perfect XDthat's pretty much everything i do but anyway, welcome ^^and do i see competition for spam? xP

Status
Not open for further replies.