LPW #3 The Queens Lair

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 45178"']Hahaha.I wonder where Ners is. o_O[/quote]I am always in your heart toots ; 3AND I SHALL BE THE MOTHER, GET AWAY YOU VULTURES!

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 45129"']Testing the mobile skin. It's not perfect but it works.[/quote]Nice, can't wait to poke around with it ^^[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 45142"']No comment. :wink:[/quote]That is the best answer you could have ever given XD

[quote name='"Nersius' date=' post: 45187"']I am always in your heart toots ; 3AND I SHALL BE THE MOTHER, GET AWAY YOU VULTURES![/quote][quote name='"Nersius' date=' post: 45194"']Strife and Pickled are going to be inside of me one day. *sniff*I can't wait.Isn't there a way to convert female egg cells into male sperm cells?[/quote]Ummm I'm confused. I just woke up and read that I would be inside someone one day. I must still be dreaming. o_o

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 45275"']Almost 12 PM here. What a friggin waste! First I woke up at 8:30AM and decided I needed an hour more tosleep but instead I slept for 3 hours![/quote]I did the same ._.

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
I went to sleep at 7 am this morning and woke up at 5 pm , got bored really fast so i went back to sleep and woke up at 9 pm , and now here i am at like 4 am here ...Sleep disorder ?