Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Nié ??? What's this Mess ?? Ataraxia is a detective claiming Bloodrazor a Janitor ( which can hide dead person roles ¿? ), Crom Claiming the cultists boss is Nico ?¿ and give a list of them !!!!????? and btw it seems we are all cultists ??¿¿ ( cultists => the kidnappers ?? )

Did i miss ? did i understand well ?? cause right now i don't understand nothing at all -_-

Psst, hey? Who wants to know something good? Because I got something for you

The other part besides the Assassins are the Cultists. And, since I got turned into one, the Cultist leader is Akuma No Ko Nico Robin (kill her, and you win the game). So what I suggest to the assassins, is to start killing off everyone I mention, because these are all people who are turned into cultists and we all know who we are through massive PM's. The cultists and the people turned into cultists have the ability to turn anyone they please into cultists, doesnt matter who.

And hey, I know what your thinking in your little mind "He could be totally bullshitting us" Think I am? Kill me and find out.
Question: Why didn't you just keep that to yourself? You had a pretty good chance of winning...

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Well he is trying to achive something. Idk what it is . <.<

So what will be a next step ? If we consider this info as false or true?

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Day 5

Twilight Sparkle said:
Today, the town dragged out a villager whom they believed had hidden the bodies of those who were missing. The put him on the gallows, shouting to lynch him, but the Mayor only had to shout one word. "STOP!" the villagers looked at the Mayor, wondering. Was this man guilty or innocent? The Mayor shouted, "This man is INNOCENT! He should not be killed for a crime he hasn't committed!" With that, the villagers were all convinced, and walked away, leaving the man to go off free.

"This is the day you all die!" shouted a bunch of men in coats as they approached the outskirts of the village. This time, they had made sure to bring a minigun and heavy weapons. The creepy people were dancing around a circle, chanting incantations, and a purple light was emitting from the circle. However, the mafia came, blasted a rocket launcher into the center of the circle and gunned down all the survivors, leaving no man alive.
Short Version

The lynch on Bloodrazor has been nullified.

Akuma no Ko Nico Robin, the Cult Leader, has been killed by the Mafia.

As a result, the entire cult, consisting of:

Interloper
Arachna
VivaLaPony Onee-chan
godofwar7
Crom
Chimer
Emeralda

Have been killed.

~mimesis, the Villager, has been killed for inactivity.

So Viva (As I udnerstand is the mayor, stop me if im wrong) saved bloodrazor. Why?
Crom was telling the truth... but why? Did he have a double role that went with the Maffia?

So who is left?

Players:

1. Ataraxia

3. Hadriel Missing

9. Biomega Missing
10. noex1337 Missing

12. ExpiredMilk

14. Kamil

16. moi

21. Auron

23. placa_placa

28. BloodRazor
29. Crazy

33. BlueDarkness
34. Bladewind
These players are left. Bloodrazor was protected. Why? You all wanted him out (I dont think i voted that night...), Well not all, but he had majority., the last time I looked. So do we still want him out of the game?

I know I haven't been active as much as I would have liked. But I will try to better me. Real life interfears.

Found another.
BlueDarkness is a Yakuza.
He "sacrifices" himself to convert someone to mafia.
....Not that it matters since none of the mafia have died all game.
I imagine they need only more more kill.

The hell happened?! No lynch, mayor was a cultist, cultists have died. What now? Do we lynch the same person again or go after someone else?

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Day 6

Twilight Sparkle said:
It was a quiet day as the villagers gathered around the town square. They had selected two from the small amount of people remaining and put them on the gallows. One of them had to die tonight. A little hamster riding a pony passed by and saw that they were in a dilemma in which one they should kill. He pulled a coin out of nowhere and gave it to the man who was currently in charge of the people. The man flipped the coin, and that was how he decided which one had to die.

Later, the Mafia gathered around a lone man walking in the streets. He was a easy kill.
Short Version

Auron, the Cop, has been lynched.

Bladewind, the Villager, has been killed by the Mafia.

The GM has absolutely no comment. Absolutely.

EDIT: I do have one comment- I have half a mind to complete the inactivity killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.