Media Update

abarnes

Staff member
For one I have to say I'm sorry for not being able to update media lately, School's been getting in the way, finals, etc.. It's been hectic, but I'm back!

To start off, for the media update I've added

Anime:

Air Master
Cooking Master Boy
Gintama(Fully updated it)
Jigoku Shoujo
Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori
Makai Senki Disgaea

Dorama:

Gokusen Live 1
Gokusen Live 2
Gokusen Live 3
Jigoku Shoujo Live Action
Shinigami no Ballad Live Action

Hope you guys like the quick update, more to come this weekend, maybe even tonight..get back to requesting.

- Abarnes

Last edited by a moderator:

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
of course, yours truly is working on getting stuff up for you, but I dont have anything else because you guys dont speak your minds to see what you want.

So please, dont be afraid to ask.

Dante's list:
Gunslinger Girl
Serial Experiments Lain
Cowboy Bebop

PATLABOR The Movie (Looked good, inspired Ghost In The Shell)

EDIT: Well, talk about relics. The series Serial Experiments Lain was encoded in the Central Media Archive days. So, the overall quality of the picture is a little bad, however, I checked it and it seems that we wont be having any general trouble. I still think you guys will enjoy it. Cheers!

Last edited:

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
lol well we try to point out the date on the top of this, but it can be difficult on the front page -.-;

Anywho, great news folks, I got Serial Experiments Lain linked up, so check it out!

It may take a while for you guys to see because I had to update the page but it's definately there.

d gray man is falling way behind currently, and since getting to this page is so much faster then the request page could i ask for sugar sugar rune, and shugo chara it has 51 eps apparently.

Last edited:

abarnes

Staff member
I know I'm behind on D.Gray-Man, I haven't had time to work on the site I'm behind on a lot of series =/... I'm in Onibaku, so I wouldn't be adding any other groups version either way..

And yes, I'll look for the requested media.

Wow....u are great...

hahaha...u should focus on your study first....but its ok if u can handle both study and uploading...actually its great to hear u are coming back....Nice :icon51:

at some point in time i downloaded an anime about a detective story with a gang of theives that steals things and replaces them to their original places, and the man is known as thousand faces, and at some point they called a girl the daughter of a thousand faces, i really want to watch it and forgot the anime name anyone got some ideas?

~Edit~

srry guys, i just found the name and thought of requesting it also "Nijumenso no Musume" Alternative title " CHIKO, Heiress of the Phantom Thief" or "The Daughter of Twenty Faces".

Last edited: