Mike Tyson

Is Mike Tyson one of the greatest Boxer ever ?

• Mike Tyson is one of the greatest boxer ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Tyson doesnt Deserve to be considered one of the greats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Archangel

WOW Iron Mike back in the day was the man. He was unstopable, he could not be stop and he was truly a monster!
I watch his greatest fights on tv the other day and i was speachless. He was knocking out pros at the age of 19 and 8 out of his first 12 matches were first round KOs.
heres a link to a few of his highlights of Iron Mike Tyson
Without a doubt Mike Tyson is one of the greatess boxer ever in my book

Archangel

Thanks for your support , ok how about this check out the link i put up and see mikes glory days then tell me what you think. See if that changes your mind alittle , cuz his story is one of the most unique story out there. Mike came from nothing he was a nobody then the guy became the #1 boxer in the world with ease . When you looked in to his eyes during a fight you could see that he was pissed off at the world. Then his trainer and mother died ,and everything went down the drain. Mike made over 500 million in his carear and now he owes the gov. over 30 million . He went from nothing to being somebody then he went back to being nothing it truely is a sad story.

In a way though its sorta his fault for owing the government money. How times has he been caught with drugs, DUI, etc. And how many times has he been caught with cocaine? To me drug users deserve what they get, even if they are someone famous.

ko_kid

Yeah most likely the celeberty life is what got him in debt.and the stresses of life in general but i feel he is one of the greatest that ever done the sport.me being a boxer looked up to him for his ring presence he was like dr.jakle and mr.hyde in the ring he fought to win and out the ring u would think he did balay he was so nice of a person

Archangel

ive alway watch boxing and ive alway thought he was one of the best ever since now days you dont see anyone like him around there arnt any dominating fighter anymore cuz when he was in the ring and you looked into his eyes you could see his anger , he was a monster. Its really a shame to see the way people look at him but he brought it on him self

But for its not just drugs, it's a violence problem too. And while many movie stars are not clean, at least they are not dumb enough to put themselves in debt, and show the world that they like be drug addicts.

Archangel

Sorry to say but do you knw any good boxers Know that you can call one of the best , Most likely no ,It true people now know him as a ear biter but he used to be great he was huge everyone knew about Mike Tyson he made payper view and put boxing on top his ratings made the NFL ratings look like nothing , thats how big he was

Yeah, we can't deny that he was great as a boxer, but due to his dumb actions many people know him for more notorious actions.

It's sorta like musicians, we know how sweet some are, and at the same time how messed up they are.