Most heartbreaking anime ever?

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
Eureka Seven and Wolf's Rain. You get so attached to some characters and relate to them and when stuff happens it, with the right writing, it really hurts to lose them

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
There haven't been too many for me, but Eureka Seven, Wolf's Rain, and one episode in particular of Trigun (if you've seen the series you probably know which one), and for some reason the way Kuwabara reacted to Yuusuke's death in the beginning of Yu Yu Hakusho

Zeta

State Alchemist
Eureka Seven Is the only Anime to ever make me cry at the end.

(that seems to be the general feeling)

it was (still is) a great anime and i can watch that over and over again

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Hmm I tend to stay away from a series that I know will be depressing but Eureka 7 was not too bad imo at least they were together.

There are a lot of individual episodes however that have made me teary eyed (I can't say I've cried but instead that burning sensation before the tears start. I have had enough real life drama to shead tears over so it will take a lot for a fictional story to make me cry), like Clannad episode 14 (the breif case part was really a touching moment), and Cowboy Bebop when Spike finaly finds Julia...

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen (Samurai X) was a sad one.

Prism Ark (so much potential and they just speed through 12 eps, half of which seem like fillers :()

Full Metal Alchemist - There are a few really sad episodes, the 2 that come to mind though are :Night of the Chimara's Cry", and the one with Hues...)

Dragonaut episode 16 - You just have to watch it cause I don't want to give away spoilers.

there are some more but like I said for me it's certain episodes more than a series as a whole.

seaio

full moon wo sagashite =_= i think it's the girly type anime, but i cried at the end of the anime =_= to think back, i think i was too stupid~ lol

yeah and full metal alchemist too as Shadow_Strider said.

Chrno crusade, was really sad.. Some episodes of naruto, hahahha XD. ummm... yeah, that one particular episode of TRIGUN.

also, AI NO KUSABI! no matter how many times i watch that (yaoi) classic, i just, T____T, so sad, yet beautiful.

ah, full moon wo sagashite.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
Chrno crusade, was really sad.. Some episodes of naruto, hahahha XD. ummm... yeah, that one particular episode of TRIGUN.

also, AI NO KUSABI! no matter how many times i watch that (yaoi) classic, i just, T____T, so sad, yet beautiful.

ah, full moon wo sagashite.

me too, no matter how many times i watched ai no kusabi, i always thought it was very sad. also zetsuai, that one was also sad

B StAR

2D Complex.
Honey and Clover, most my life I can relate to this anime, I also liked some episodes from GiTS:SAC where man and machine issues come up, it's a slow but possible reminder of man and machine.