Naruto Weekly Discussion

Jimzy

Naruto Chapter 545

This is annoying. :/
MC should not put a sub-section for latest chapters yet ; Considering the fact that there are less members here and that a few of us, peeps are actually interested in Manga Discussions. >>

Madara is Immortal. Do you believe this is a fact? o_O

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
yeah well heres what I think

a bunch of complains directed to dear Naruto.

1. Oh really? You gain a new mode and whats that? Oh Rasengans! Rasengans! oh and what do you know? More Rasengans! :sleep:

I seriously think somebody needs to send a msg to kishi telling him to work on something other than Rasengan and its 99 other rasengan variations.

2.The KM mode is not corresponding with what Kirabee said. I thought it was suppose to drain chakra really fast?

O.O So whats this? Naruto uses the KM mode for not one but 3 battles. Starting from breaking out of the island to fighting Raikage and then to Killing Zetsus. The funniest thing is..WOW Mass kage bunshin spamming.

Whatever happen to this statement?:eek:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v55/c519/10.html

Either Kishi is planning to explain it next chapter or he forgotten his own work...

and

I'll be damn if Madara isn't the baddest of badass in the manga.

I dont think that madara is truly immortal, even the sage of six paths died eventually.
I actually liked naruto's new techniques, (except mini-frs, that was ridiculous) but it does seem that he is not as limited as he should be, as far as energy and ability to make shadow clones. Maybe he is combining km with sm and it stabilizes him a bit more? no idea honestly. And so it seems that all the zetsu are feeding off of yamato, so then rescuing him should finally become a priority. I think they have just given up on anko, or they dont realize she is missing.

noex1337

Emmie was here
2.The KM mode is not corresponding with what Kirabee said. I thought it was suppose to drain chakra really fast?

O.O So whats this? Naruto uses the KM mode for not one but 3 battles. Starting from breaking out of the island to fighting Raikage and then to Killing Zetsus. The funniest thing is..WOW Mass kage bunshin spamming.

Whatever happen to this statement?:eek:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v55/c519/10.html

Either Kishi is planning to explain it next chapter or he forgotten his own work...
Pretty much this. I have no idea what's going on anymore

Maaaybe Kyuubi stopped draining Naruto's chakra when he goes KM (I see no reason why it would have done so, though)? Only explanation I can offer to that... other than Kishi having forgot entirely.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"kyrararen' date=' post: 38507"']I wonder is Hokage 4th really dead? or he;s just gone .........somewehere?[/quote]nah im right here ;DjkI think he really is...
Dead
but anything can happen in the world of manga

naruto: 546

What did you think of the latest chapter? The fact that gaara's father's eyes changed to look like his, which are meant to be from lack of sleep, bothers me a bit. I have been waiting for this battle, so in order to not allow this to ruin it for me, I'm going to assume Boss Toad just didn't know what he was talking about. Kabuto seemed shocked by the fact that naruto is on the loose, I wonder if he will direct his attention to him now, or ignore it. I thought it was a good chapter, but it felt a bit short.

noex1337

Emmie was here
I was a tad bit disappointed that there was no explanation for the shadow clone thing. And I think Kishimoto is just pulling stuff out of his ass now. If there's such a thing as gold sand, then why was everyone making such a big deal about iron sand?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Surprisingly, I liked two moments in this chapter. First one was when they introduced that metal element user. I thought it would be quite standard, generic ninja makes a mistake, metal user uses his brand technique and kills the generic ninja, Naruto fights him and trying to evade the attacks. Instead we got a "Rasengan in your face!" ending. The other one was Kabuto being shocked at something. Shame they didn't say why, but I'm guessing he noticed something.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I was a tad bit disappointed that there was no explanation for the shadow clone thing. And I think Kishimoto is just pulling stuff out of his ass now. If there's such a thing as gold sand, then why was everyone making such a big deal about iron sand?
Because you never forget the Name!

I liked the chapter, but did it seem like the Rasengan killed the Edo Tensi and Kabuto was surprised?