Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
as promised, i started uploading some of Studio Ghibli works.

Humanity, in its hubris, has precipitated an ecological disaster. Flourishing industrial civilizations have been swallowed up and Earth is covered by the Sea of Corruption, an enormous forest of fungi that releases a miasma of poisonous spores into the air.

Nausicaä, a gentle young princess, has an empathetic bond with the giant mutated insects that evolved in the wake of the destruction of the ecosystem. Traveling by cumbersome flying ship, on the backs of giant birds, and perched atop her beloved glider, Nausicaä and her allies must negotiate peace between kingdoms battling over the last of the world's precious natural resources...

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

sorry for uploading it in so many parts. my connection kind of sucks and if i try to upload something bigger, it dies at the middle or before the end.

well, i'll put the other these days.

enjoy the movie.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
that's not all, i'll put pom poko up today, and laputa castle in the sky probably tonight :D

and i have whisper of the heart and spirited away as well.

let me know if i missed something.

oh i should search for howl's moving castle or something, and princess mononoke as well. i liked those two ^^

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
[quote name='Scribe']howls moving castle and spirited away are awesome movies, but this looks like it might be able to top one of them XD[/QUOTE]

haha ^^ i really liked this one ^^

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
[quote name='Scribe']I should have the second half of this very soon. So keen to watch this :)[/QUOTE]

i hope you'll like it ^^ i did :D

Scribe

Insomniac`^
Yes this was alot better. But still something missing that set spirited away and howls moving castle in a league of their own :(

Maybe it wasn't long enough. I wasn't satisfied because i want more. I'm greedy. Anyways awesome watch :D