New announcement, and.. me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
Hello there!I'm glad to announce the new rules system, as well as a future 18+ section and moderation guide :tongue:I will also introduce myself: I am your new Global Moderator, and will be doing my best for the community.Please do also give me feedback on the new announcement if you feel there is something that needs to be corrected, as I spent a lot of time making it :wink:Other than that, happy posting
---Also, edit: To be more true to the sticky in this forum, I'll include this :pMy favorite anime and manga are displayed below my avatar. About my experiences, they're a little bit spread.I have a lifelong experience within gaming, and some within scripting and programming. I prefer Delphi for coding, mIRC scripting is my favorite scripting language.I've been spending a lot of time on anime forums and others, I've also run my own in the past.. I used to have Forum, Blog and IRC Network belonging to eachother in a concept, but that is no more.Now remains my IRC Network that I set up. For you who don't know, IRC is a chat system, and once you've gotten past the hard start of finding it, it's quite easy and it's very very very popular :tongue:My experiences are a bit different than what I'll be doing here, as I was used to be doing everything by myself, because I founded an IRC Net, etc.I've also been composing music, as I have a very big and varied taste for music.:cool: I have also been writing literature, writing poems and shortstories, and I was underways with a movie manuscript attempt and book.Other than that, I really have spread experiences and interests.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Great to have you here sir, we were in desperate need of a GM. That should take some of the work off my shoulders.The new rules are excellently laid out, I just made a few syntax corrections, and added a line of my own regarding posting in shorthand.Keep up the good work sir. ^^

Well, well, well... what do you we have here?It's good to see another member with a green name around here.Welcome to AT, as well as a welcome to the AT team.Hope to see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.