New Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Deadpool' timestamp='1306610308' post='139354']

BTW is there a reason why I cant post replies at the farewell/Intro section?

[/quote]

System Error [#1002] This user was too emo to access this page

Well, I fixed it, but I'm kinda worried if the server won't implode now.

Canabary

Administrator
Hey windborn welcome back! I'm unable to remember much at all from the great internet past, but I'm glad to see you here non the less. I checked the database and there doesn't seem to be a windborn on the the MT one, if thats somethi g that went wrong during the merge, or database conversion then I appologize.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Voltorn' timestamp='1306618749' post='139531']

what's the benefit of becoming a VIP member? ^^"

[/quote]

How the HECK did you get Gils?

and whats a VIP member?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Voltorn' timestamp='1306619154' post='139552']

lol

It seems we start from 0 again ^^"

[/quote]

Then how the hell did you get Gil?!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1306619340' post='139558']

Rawr, I'd like to know that myself.

[/quote]

IDC you owe me 500gil stilllllllllllllllllll

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306606500' post='139327']

The award system, along with quite a few other systems (like Gil) were actually vBulletin mods. This version of vBulletin(?) is incompatible, so we need to find new mods to replace them or something. It's going to take awhile.

[/quote]

vB and IP are two different forum software, so some of the things available with vB may not be available in IP.. There may be some things similar ^^

I do recall from other IP sites that some of the features are available like profile music :-?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Sanae' timestamp='1306620461' post='139595']

vB and IP are two different forum software, so some of the things available with vB may not be available in IP.. There may be some things similar ^^

I do recall from other IP sites that some of the features are available like profile music :-?

[/quote]

oh yeah that reminds me. Can we have that up soon?

XD

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='Voltorn' timestamp='1306618749' post='139531']

what's the benefit of becoming a VIP member? ^^"

[/quote]

Download all the manga we have (without you can read them online though), all the series, all the episodes, all the movies and all the jdrama from high performance servers. You will also be eligible to participate in VIP draws and contests to win prizes. Long-term VIP members are also awarded with gifts and special privlidges for their loyalty. We do not upload everything we have to the public servers, and certain Anime and completed series can only be found on these servers. The public servers run with roughly 2TB of media, the VIP ones, 5TB.

Aside from that we have a few more things planned, and you can feel good about helping us keep the servers online. I'm not 100% on the going rate, but I believe it is $5 a month, or to put it in perspective $1 per terrabyte of content you can download.

[quote name='Sanae' timestamp='1306620461' post='139595']

[/quote]

Profile page is a work in progress, and one of the things I am working on is profile music and video content.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
lol

Thank you for the information ^^

I don't think I would download any anime/manga. <:

And I'm not a good drawer >:

5$/month isn't a big deal if I have a job. But I'm still a high school student. And getting straight A is quite hard already. ^^;

So I sadly pass the offer for now. >__<

Status
Not open for further replies.