Ninja ? Clan V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neji-kun

Ninja ? Clan
[Under Construction]
[Mission Objective]
The Ninja? Clan is a club inspired by family and loyalty. This club is not open to all members, most members will gain entry into this noble
house by approval of the Ninja? Clan's Council. In my absence the
Ninja? Clan Council will be in charge of upholding the Code of the Ninja. Thank you and welcome to the Ninja? Clan.
[Code of the Ninja]
#1 - No fighting allowed.
#2 - No adult content is allowed.
#3 - Obey the forum rules.
[Ninja? Clan Leader]
[Neji-kun]
[Ninja? Clan Council]
[tomomi]

N

Neji-kun

[Ninja? Clan Rank's]
Neji-kun - [1st Hokage]
tomomi - [Mew Ninja]
:sachiko: - [Anbu Neko]
~ZeroKnight~ - [Dragon Ninja]
Edge - [Samurai Ninja]
FrankX - [Baka Ninja]
Lunar - [Samurai Ninja]
Kyrararen - [Chibi Ninja]
Player_ - [Undecided]
Pangary - [Undecided]
[Ninja? Clan's Theme]

N

Neji-kun

Alright, I will Kiwi-chan. Frank are you going with Baka Ninja on this version of the ninja clan as well.

N

Neji-kun

I hope you remember to post here Kiwi-chan. This club was near extinction on another forum, but with a fewbrave ninja's mainly Baka and myself, we were able to save it. This club has been around for 2 years now.

N

Neji-kun

Hehe add me as a friend already then Baka. Kiwi-chan sounds just like her name, but I guess sweeter.

N

Neji-kun

I accepted it just now. I am not sure I like the way the siggy looks, I may just go with no siggy.

Ya they been getting bad, I am surprised it happen now and not when they usually do. maybe its caused I got more sleep today then normal when I am at my folks place.

N

Neji-kun

I play college football and I was sidelined due to two concussions this year, and I suffer from no headaches at all. O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.