Ninja Turtles are SO awesome

Your favorite turtle is

• Total voters

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
^ Attack of the E.T

There was an episode in the second season from the new TMNT show, where(I don't know which character) goes to some other dimensions - and he finds different different versions of them in there. That was my favourite episode.

Leonardo - we have a lot in common.

^ Attack of the E.T

There was an episode in the second season from the new TMNT show, where(I don't know which character) goes to some other dimensions - and he finds different different versions of them in there. That was my favourite episode.

Leonardo - we have a lot in common.

Hmm, seems like he'd suit you. Serious, orderly, and so on.

I like orange as the color, but idk about the turtle, he never gets serious enough. Though his humor is pretty funny and he does have some pretty awesome weapons. Ugh, so hard to choose.

I do quite like Raph, unpredictable, rebel, lonewolf (or loneturtle), independent. Though he can be quite the angry man at times.

I voted Donatello because of purple and also according to Wikipedia the artist Donatello produced "the first known nude free standing statue [...] since ancient times."

Oh and idk if this is real but if so, wth it looks like it's marketed towards kids.

not that I can disagree with the message, but still...

I voted Donatello because of purple and also according to Wikipedia the artist Donatello produced "the first known nude free standing statue [...] since ancient times."

Oh and idk if this is real but if so, wth it looks like it's marketed towards kids.

not that I can disagree with the message, but still...

LOL

Thats probably real. Judging by their delicious infatuation with pizza.