Norweigian Class

Okay, so I taught Swiss a bit Norweigian at chinamanforum, but seeing as it's kinda not that active, we'll continue the lesson here.
I'll move everything I taught him over here once the site works again.

Is swearing allowed here?

Swiss

function Swiss()
LOL, you can swear but be careful :censor2:, just to be safe you could put the swearing in spoilers. You can read the rules and regulations located beneath my sig so you can see what you can do and cannot do. :icon_jump: and thanks for teaching :kiss:

EDIT: yow Nori, interested in Norwegian? join the class.lol

EDIT: I can't help but think this should be in the random section muuuu.......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ June 29, 2007, 9:07 PM) [snapback]8109[/snapback]</div>
LOL, you can swear but be careful :censor2:, just to be safe you could put the swearing in spoilers. You can read the rules and regulations located beneath my sig so you can see what you can do and cannot do. :icon_jump: and thanks for teaching :kiss:

EDIT: yow Nori, interested in Norwegian? join the class.lol

EDIT: I can't help but think this should be in the random section muuuu.......[/b]
No prob ^^ And thanks for the link.

Heh, no wai, this is serious xP

Anyways, chinamanforum works again, so I can add all I taught you before.

Here's the first 10 numbers: (tall)
1 - En
2 - To
3 - Tre
4 - Fire
5 - Fem
6 - Seks
7 - Syv
8 - ?tte
9 - Ni
10 - Ti

All of them are pronounced as they're written, just like most of the japanese. But watch it for ?tte,
?=pronounced like the O in "For"

The norweigian alphabet goes like the english one, but ends with ?, ?, ?.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, ?, ?, ?
?=pronounced like the A in "Mansion", you have to mix A and E.
?=pronounced like the U in "Gun"
?=You know.

--

Manners (Manerer)
Thank you=Tusen takk
Thanks=Takk
Sorry=Beklager, unnskyld
Excuse me, pardon me=Unnskyld meg
Good luck=Lykke til
Please=V?r s? snill (directly translated it means "be so nice")
Welcome=Velkommen

--

And now, a bit random stuff:
In norweigian, you don't capitalize words like "norsk" (Norweigian) or "svensk" (Swedish).
I love you=Jeg elsker deg
I love me=Jeg elsker meg
I love myself=Jeg elsker meg selv
I love them=Jeg elsker dem
Cow=Ku

How to say "Jeg" and "Deg":
The J would sound a bit like I, but not too much. E becomes ?. G is pronounced like the J, with the I.
So, you pronounce it j?j.
Same goes for Deg, but you keep the D as it is. In other words: D?j.

--
Lets continue with swearing.
Damn/shit=Faen
Bloody=J?vla

You can use Faen and J?vla to insult others. You can use Faen ta deg when someone did something against you or somebody/something else, directly translated it would be "Damn take you".
J?vla is a bit more insulting, and you use it just like you use Bloody. If you say "J?vla ku", you say "Bloody cow".

And then there's the word Drit, which means Shit. But in Norweigian, you use it a bit different than in English. You use can say Dritg?y (g?y=fun).
If you want to say "Shit" alone in Norweigian, you say "Dritt", with 2 T's. But we usually don't do that. You'll be laughed at.

Da week:
In Norway, the week starts with Monday.

Monday: Mandag
Tuesday: Tirsdag
Wednesday: Onsdag
Thursday: Torsdag
Friday: Fredag
Saturday: L?rdag
Sunday: S?ndag

Months and seasons:
There's winter (vinter), spring (v?r), summer (sommer) and [/b]autumn (h?st)[/b].

Here's all the months:
January: Januar
February: Feburar
March: Mars
April: April
May: Mai
June: Juni
July: Juli
August: August
September: September
October: Oktober
November: November
December: Desember

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JACKFROSTZA @ June 30, 2007, 5:00 PM) [snapback]8124[/snapback]</div>
wow you can swear
sweet :drool: :drool: :coolguy:[/b]

Just make sure you read the rules and understand them before you deside to swear

@Aikara, I'm going to need some time to study those. :stress:

Heh, no prob, guys ^^
I've been on holiday for a while, but now I'm back =]

And siehydra, that's awesome! Your other part shouldn't accidentally be finnish?

*edit:
And oy, the spoiler tags for the swearing doesn't work >=O

... And there's something with the quote tag that's really confusing me.

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mentally Unstable @ July 17, 2007, 4:10 AM) [snapback]8818[/snapback]</div>
OK so now Im going to add another language to the list. Thank u Aikara :great:[/b]
Another language? And that will make like what? Two languages, lmao, you make it sound as if you know like 10 languages already :mail: :sweat: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :laugh: :laugh: Anyway if we both learn Norwegian we can talk at school and no one will understand us. All this sudying is driving me crazy, I blame these two (Entombment & Nori). It's summer and they are making me study, curse you two!!!!!!!!!!!! :stress: :stress:<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aikara @ July 18, 2007, 8:54 AM) [snapback]8874[/snapback]</div>
Heh, no prob, guys ^^I've been on holiday for a while, but now I'm back =]And siehydra, that's awesome! Your other part shouldn't accidentally be finnish?*edit:And oy, the spoiler tags for the swearing doesn't work >=O... And there's something with the quote tag that's really confusing me.[/b]
Welcome back Aikara

Blame everything on our new admin Entombment :biggrin:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ July 19, 2007, 1:44 PM) [snapback]8974[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mentally Unstable @ July 17, 2007, 4:10 AM) [snapback]8818[/snapback]
OK so now Im going to add another language to the list. Thank u Aikara :great:[/b]
Another language? And that will make like what? Two languages, lmao, you make it sound as if you know like 10 languages already :mail: :sweat: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :laugh: :laugh: Anyway if we both learn Norwegian we can talk at school and no one will understand us. All this sudying is driving me crazy, I blame these two (Entombment & Nori). It's summer and they are making me study, curse you two!!!!!!!!!!!! :stress: :stress:<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aikara @ July 18, 2007, 8:54 AM) [snapback]8874[/snapback]</div>
Heh, no prob, guys ^^I've been on holiday for a while, but now I'm back =]And siehydra, that's awesome! Your other part shouldn't accidentally be finnish?*edit:And oy, the spoiler tags for the swearing doesn't work >=O... And there's something with the quote tag that's really confusing me.[/b]
Welcome back Aikara

[/b][/quote]
Thanks ^^

Hah, CA woulda killed you if he saw all those emoticions..
And btw, good luck with the talking. xD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 19, 2007, 9:29 PM) [snapback]9057[/snapback]</div>
Why is my name even spoken of in this topic...I haven't even posted in it until now.......[/b]
At least now you're sure we know you exist.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ July 19, 2007, 10:27 PM) [snapback]9061[/snapback]</div>
Agreed. Anyway, I fixed the spoiler tags =D[/b]
Thankies ^^
(but there's still something wrong with the quote tag =O)

*edit:
Just noticed. The spoiler tags aren't fixed.. Is this my computer that's hating me?

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aikara @ July 21, 2007, 3:38 PM) [snapback]9135[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ July 19, 2007, 1:44 PM) [snapback]8974[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mentally Unstable @ July 17, 2007, 4:10 AM) [snapback]8818[/snapback]
Welcome back Aikara

[/b][/quote]
Thanks ^^

Hah, CA woulda killed you if he saw all those emoticions..
And btw, good luck with the talking. xD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 19, 2007, 9:29 PM) [snapback]9057[/snapback]</div>
Why is my name even spoken of in this topic...I haven't even posted in it until now.......[/b]
At least now you're sure we know you exist.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ July 19, 2007, 10:27 PM) [snapback]9061[/snapback]</div>
Agreed. Anyway, I fixed the spoiler tags =D[/b]
Thankies ^^
(but there's still something wrong with the quote tag =O)

*edit:
Just noticed. The spoiler tags aren't fixed.. Is this my computer that's hating me?
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
At least now you're sure we know you exist.[/b]
Lmao

No it's not your computers fault, the spoiler tags just do that sometimes.

Yeah..

Anyways, I'll continue with the teaching. I continue in the post where I allready posted lots of norweigian, aiight.
So, me continues with weekdays and months