Oh lord....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
Ahem, damn...this place changed a lot. I signed up a while back, tried to be active but the universe conspired against me! \o/Anyways, the name is Darkchao, hello. I met Edge (wow dude how many times you changed your name? lol) at another forum and he introduced me to his site. I gotta say, I like what I see now. I consider myself open minded and will watch any genre of anime, same goes for manga. Currently in college, and looking for work....again =/Though I have more free time to be online (unemployment) I probably won't be around as often as id like since I moderate 2 other anime sites. But I shall try my best! Anyways, for those who remember me, sup, for those who have no idea who I am, sup lol

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Levi -> Tri Edge -> Edge -> Sexy Beast - > Edge Something like that. Welcome back dude, glad to see you. Quite a bit has happened since you were last on so you might want to check out the "Info Center" to get an idea. Try to stick around this time.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Lol, I get whimsical when I'm bored.. and name changing happens to be a part of my whims. BTW the site is 18+ now so tread carefully although all the adult material should be in spoilers and confined to their respective boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.