Oh my....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
o_O?Ahem, greetings to you all. My name is Chris. Levi was kind enough to introduce me to his site, and so here I am. I love all sorts of anime, I'm personally a fan of the more older anime (90's anime) since I grew up with them. Favorite anime include Sailor Moon, DBZ, Gundam Wing, Boogiepop Phantom, Kanon (2006) and "Shounen Jumps" Unholy trinity (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece) along with Fairy Tail and various other anime. Manga include, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Chobits, Land Of The Blindfolded, Peacemaker Kurogane, and E's. On spare time I like making beats, these include Hip Hop, Rap, Reggaeton, Odd (random sounds I put together) and Techno. I'm currently attending college, studying Art/Graphic Design, but I however has poor designing skills but Id be more than willing to help in any way I can :DSo that's it, Ill try to stay active and help make this site great...*munches on cookie*Oh yeah, this ava size limit is killing me, I can't find any good avas XD

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
150x150 isn't enough for you? lol. I'll think about upping it a bit more. Anyway, nice to have you on board bro. Read the rules, uploader's guidelines if you plan to upload and all that jazz that you actually don't need me to tell you. Have fun and don't go after the loli.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
*reduces your ava size limit to 50x50, just for the hell of it*BWAHAHAHA.Nah, just kidding. Levi's still hard at work harvesting souls gathering members, which is excellent.Please be sure to read all rules and all guidelines if you choose to upload. Have fun and enjoy your stay! ^__^
[background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/background]

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Darkchao45"]Hip Hop' date=' Rap, Reggaeton, Odd (random sounds I put together) and Techno.[/quote']awesome, Reggaeton is epic *.*Welcome to AT ^^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
She's a mess, I can't remember. Something along the lines of Columbian/Mexican/Chinese/Korean. I'm too busy raping her to pay attention to the details.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~"]Get in line' date=' fuckers >__<[/color'][/quote]Pfft, you're behind me. Who the hell do you think I am?

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Levi"]She's a mess' date=' I can't remember. Something along the lines of Columbian/Mexican/Chinese/Korean.[/quote']the first part is true, i am a mess XDand why do you keep saying i'm korean? lolz i'm not korean dammit!i'm Columbian and Chinese, i have a little bit of mexican in me toobut i speak spanish so that's why i like Reggaeton wtf....i come back here and i'm being raped O.O>.< stop violating me! i'll kill you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.