Oi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of you.I don't know a lot of you.Hopefully we can change that, but I don't post very often nowadays due to classes so...yeahCheers.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Hey there, welcome to Anime Tempest. Just remember to read the rules and important stickies that can be found in the "Information Center". If you've got any questions after that you can PM me. But most importantly I hope you'll have a good time here. :thumbsup:pS: The name looks familiar, perhaps I know you from somewhere? I probably do but Chaos is a rather common name so I can't be sure.

Well, hello everyone and thanks for the warm welcome.[quote name='"Edge' date=' post: 28369"']PS: The name looks familiar, perhaps I know you from somewhere? I probably do but Chaos is a rather common name so I can't be sure.[/quote][quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 28370"']and dido with what Edge said Chaos sounds very familiar to me but I'm not sure[/quote]I've been a member over at SSA for some time now under this same username. I was on aE as well, before it died, but I don't remember if I had a different name there or not =/

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Ah so another friend from aE & SSA. i used to be active there under the name of AngelixDeth for about a year when it was founded. I left a long time ago before the decline though.

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
[quote name='"Edge' date=' post: 28376"']Ah so another friend from aE & SSA. i used to be active there under the name of AngelixDeth for about a year when it was founded. I left a long time ago before the decline though.[/quote]That name rings my bells, if it's from AE. I remember that name very well, not sure how though.I used to be on AE too long before it died.

Status
Not open for further replies.