Pokemon & Yu-Gi-Oh - Will they ever end?

How can you blame them little kids will buy almost anything and like almost anything as long as it has some sort of crappy villian like in pokemon with team rocket or if it has some also crappy good guy who looks like he would break in half if someone pushed over but the way he is portrayed in the anime makes him look like he could save the world in a day and still have time to have lunch

Yugioh really sucks in my opinion and I hope they will end it soon. AS for pokemon, iv been watching that show for my whole childhood. It has lost popularity but I still think the video games are great! :D

to tell u the truth, i really don't like either series (never have, never will). as long as someone keeps watching those cheesy new episodes, they'll keep regurgitating new ones. does anyone else think digimon started to turn into that too??? (i don't watch it, but i keep seing new series coming out... )

They will probably end when the people who draw them die of old age and they can't find anyone else willing to do it. It's not like they need anyone to come up with storylines. Afterall there's no plot.

Archangel

:eek: why is everyone hatin on my two favorite animes. I mean come on pokemon is the shit with pekachu and all those other pokemon and stuff . Whats up with all this Yu-Gi-Oh hatin ? what about Yu-Gi-Oh ? wats that show about anyways? :huh: Yal dont know what true anime is about remmeber you gotta catch them all and who knows how many the are, i think it might be in the 7 digit range but i will catch them all :blink: but first i ll need to buy all ten games and waist about a year of my life ( i ve already waisted about 5 min of my life wrighting this) GIV ME BACK MY YOUTH !!!! :blink: !!!!!!

But to anwer the ? I dont think it will end any time soon, cuz as long as there are little kids liking it and it sells it will be there. Who can blame them for trying to get every penny out of the shows.

Correct me if I am wrong but Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh are anime's. Just horrible ones which if hadn't been released in America, probably wouldn't have been so bad.

Anyway, I hope they end...Soon.

Archangel

I wrote that and I dont know why , most likely cuz it was about 3:00 am and i had nothin better to do . I dont think iv ever been that sarcastic before but whatever , its to late now :mellow: , but yet again i could just delete it hmmm............naaa.... i ll let it be.

quick ? did Ash ever become a pokemon master ? and whats Yu-Gi-Oh about ? i never watched the anime and I dont think iv herd anyone talk about it.

Im pretty sure they will never end but im not really sure because there are still little kids who like those kinda shows ya know? I hate em just to tell ya. My little brother really loves em though i think they are kinda gay. They might go on forever i dont even know though but they might. if not then o well who really cares right?

Swiss

function Swiss()
you're late but um... Well think back when you were much younger, didn't you love Pokemon, I did but I grew out of it. I guess it will never end because with every new generation comes a new pokemon and kids love it. But maybe it will end who knows, they will soon run out of jewelery---> Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Silver, pokemon Gold, Pokemon Ruby... what next .. As for yugi oh, i think that won't be around for as long as the pokemon series.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ June 19, 2007, 6:30 PM) [snapback]7687[/snapback]</div>
you're late but um... Well think back when you were much younger, didn't you love Pokemon, I did but I grew out of it. I guess it will never end because with every new generation comes a new pokemon and kids love it. But maybe it will end who knows, they will soon run out of jewelery---> Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Silver, pokemon Gold, Pokemon Ruby... what next .. As for yugi oh, i think that won't be around for as long as the pokemon series.[/b]
lol they will soon run out of jewellery ^^ i dont think pokemon will end, itll just go on and on. Whilst i dont like it now, (esp with the nu voice actors) i loved it as a kid. its just one of those simple animes that kids love cos theres nothing to get their heads around eg a hard to understand plot, or deep dark meanings in dialogues and stuff. Pokemon ultimately only has one plot: catch pokemon, make them battle and win tournaments with them!

Pok?mon was great with the 251 but then it becomes like millions nowadays and the old ones are forgotten almost completly :(
I think Pok?mon can't stop, it's like they cannot think but keeps up with new new new pok?mon all the time.
However YGO was rly great til GX showed up. The last season of Duel Masters was really special I think and the Battle City was cool too. I'm even playing the trading card game but with all these new GX stuff keep popping up it becomes like realy boring to face the pros since they all have the same cards all the time so yeah GX should definitly STOP I think.