Pokemon & Yu-Gi-Oh - Will they ever end?

Swiss

function Swiss()
There's no way playing with cards can be that fun, whether the cards have mystical monsters or not. Although I liked the first yugi oh, that one was kinda cool.

Krahe

Full of bees
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Althalus89 @ July 31, 2007, 6:06 PM) [snapback]9799[/snapback]</div>
Pok?mon was great with the 251 but then it becomes like millions nowadays and the old ones are forgotten almost completly :([/b]
Seriously. Most of the new Pokemon just seem to be different (and uglier) (pre-)evolutions of the old classics, and that's just lame.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
The last season of Duel Masters...[/b]
Duel Monsters. Duel Masters is a different (yet similar) series.

Originally posted by Entombment+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment)</div>
The Yu-Gi-Oh manga is actually pretty good. I mean, 4Kids raped it, like they do everything else[/b]
Totally. Personally though, I think VIZ could have done a much better job with their translation. I wouldn't say they raped it, but it was assaulted repeatedly. (OT: I'm so bitter about this one translation that I go to extreme lengths to never buy any manga volumes from VIZ. Ever.)

<!--QuoteBegin-Swiss

There's no way playing with cards can be that fun...
Oh, it is that fun. You can't just pull cards out of your ass and hope to win. Strategy is a big part of the game.

they are still going probably because they have many sponsors and fans and probably having a nice rating for some they suck but for other s they're cool for me they are cool especially seeing my younger brother enjoying every story