Post Your Pic!

Swiss

function Swiss()
ha ha ha, go get flashgot or flashget or whatever working with firefox,lol because you are starving for that *clears throat* You already know what,lol

haha I can imagine the shitloud of comments I would get about that ;p when I got this one all I could hear was 'you're ruining your face' ;p but nah, just one of em will do ^^ and besides, this one already hurt like hell when I got it, don't want that again ;D

Swiss

function Swiss()
lol,master my ass,lol<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (l1l17h @ August 7, 2007, 2:10 AM) [snapback]10183[/snapback]</div>
haha I can imagine the shitloud of comments I would get about that ;p when I got this one all I could hear was 'you're ruining your face' ;p but nah, just one of em will do ^^ and besides, this one already hurt like hell when I got it, don't want that again ;D[/b]
have anymore piercings, u know like between your *cough* fingers :sweat:

Swiss

function Swiss()
Oh well if u ever decide to pierce *cough* between your fingers you could post it or e-mail it to me,lol :sweat: u know for research purposes,lol

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ August 7, 2007, 2:48 PM) [snapback]10221[/snapback]</div>
Oh well if u ever decide to pierce *cough* between your fingers you could post it or e-mail it to me,lol :sweat: u know for research purposes,lol[/b]
That would just be weird....

Man, Swiss. No. Just no.

Also, don't deny my mastery... Eh... Foolish mortal

And once again, also. Ze pikj00rz of d00mz

Yeah, looks kinda emo. But meh >.>