Promotions and Losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda

Hello, we always give our staff members a week of trail too see how dedicated and active they are in the forums. We make it fair because were not mean >.< I would like everyone to welcome Ray as a new Founder of the team. He really work hard to make zoku haven a great place and keeping it active. I have a lot of respect for him.

I also like to welcome Shadow_Strider to admin position. He always showed very hard work towards this site like making a whole new layout for this forum (not talking about the skin)

I also have sad news.. Hachuyani has been unpromoted from the staff. So welcome both these 2 great members. ^^

Super Mods:

Welcome Jechtsphere to the Smod positions of the staff. He is very active and more than enough qualified to handle the duties of an Smod. Welcom to the team!

Mods:

Welcome tyron256 to the mod positions of the staff. He show us dedicated on the fourm and good activeness to be able to handle the mod position, welcome to the team ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Hey where'd Jecht go? {looks around} oh this box was supposed to be shipped to Iraq days ago... {seals up box and sends it on its way} There we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.