Quick Questions for future AG(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I have a few quick questions related to my future with hosting and what-not.

1) If you were to play a Custom AG (Original Characters + Original Environment, etc..), Would the idea of the tale being spread over 2-3 AGs appeal to you? Would it not have any impact for you? Or Would it bother you? For which ever choice you pick, Why?

2) How often do you read a daily post of over 7 (real) paragraphs? Would this change if you knew the story would effect future AGs you could be playing?

3) How likely are you to pay attention to the story if you die Day 1 or 2? (If you know that future AGs will connect to it and there is no source for it online)

4) If you were to join an AG which was a continuation of a story from another AG, would this bother you? If so, Why?

Somethings I want to make clear, based off replies I've already gotten:

A) You would not be the same character each game.

B) Characters are very unlikely to appear in other games, however the story connects the games (Trying to avoid getting into real details here for obvious reasons).

C) Everything is original. You can not look any of this up online.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
1. That depends. It will appeal me to join the AG if I'm fond of the theme. But I'll be bothered to play if the characters & goals are similar like the previous ones because the game will get easier and easier, and show the lack of creativity, and being uncreative would affect the spirit of the players. >__<

2. Until now, I only read the part where I'm familiar with. lol But if the theme is similar, then I'll read all of them because I'd understand most of them after playing it once or twice. ^^

3. That also depends. ^^ If I'm fond of the theme, then why not? If I'm not fond of the theme, or planning to play again, then it would be a pain, right? ^^

4. Answered in no.1 ^^"

A) k... ^^

B) Cool. XD But hopefully the goals could also be different from time to time ^^

C) @_@ Do you want the players to do pm orgy? And some people can easily lie about their roles that way , y'know. >__<

The Bottom Line:

lol

No proper answer could be given because I have yet to experience it, so go for it. I wanna try something new everyday XDXDXD

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
1. As in, 2-3 AGs had the same tale? That sounds rather interesting.

2. Normally, once, and the reread the paragraphs of interest.

3. I don't after I die no matter when I die. I don't even want to be revived, but evil people still do it anyway >.>

4. Rawr, I'm perfectly fine with it.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='DeathFromBelow' timestamp='1306375414' post='93258']

I have a few quick questions related to my future with hosting and what-not.

1) If you were to play a Custom AG (Original Characters + Original Environment, etc..), Would the idea of the tale being spread over 2-3 AGs appeal to you? Would it not have any impact for you? Or Would it bother you? For which ever choice you pick, Why?

Donno. Might get bored of the gameplay..

2) How often do you read a daily post of over 7 (real) paragraphs? Would this change if you knew the story would effect future AGs you could be playing?

.....If I want to read I can find it all at the writers corner

3) How likely are you to pay attention to the story if you die Day 1 or 2? (If you know that future AGs will connect to it and there is no source for it online)

I dont usually pay attention after I die

4) If you were to join an AG which was a continuation of a story from another AG, would this bother you? If so, Why?

hmm not really. Same story same plot same assassin right?

[/quote]

all in all it might be a drag

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Lets make one thing clear - Gameplay will be different in each game. I was only talking about a plot that spams over 2-3 games, I never said anything about gameplay or mechanics at all, you just assumed they would be the same. I also never said the assassins would be the same as well, I just said there would be a continuation of a story over 2-3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.