Return to the past

amanda

It would be very interesting if we came back to the past. Do you think so? Well, if one day, you returned to the past, what would you like to change, or what would you like to do most? Maybe
- Correct your fault?
- Make your life better?

tyron256

turnabout moderation
idk, it would be nice to see things play out from an outside point of view but i believe things happen for a reason and some of those things made me who i am today. so not sure id like to correct anything.

my life is better the way it is, even if i made mistakes, i wouldn't want to erase them since i've learned something from them

B StAR

2D Complex.
I'd change everything, tell things about the future, and hopefully the lottery numbers.
Then the fun / self-destruction begins!

Ray

无限之剑制
Yes I have alot of things I wanna rechange I wish I was more mature in the 6 grade so i wouldn't have lost her TT

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
^ yup same way I think of it, messing with the past is way to temperamental and the slightest change even some so minuscule as stepping on a bug or something can have drastic effects on the future/present time. Why change the past if you still don't know how it will change the future you could fuck things up so badly that you'd wish you would of just left things alone. Also if you go off of Futurama you could become your own grandfather lol.

seirei

kumo no you ni
Changing the past from the perspective of our present would really be an interesting thing...

I think I'd like many situations to be different...and I could even change some of them. maybe my relation with those around me, or doing some interesting hobbies (that are better to start when you are a child).

It's harder, but I think it's not too late to change today the things that we wanted to be different in the past;)

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
Changing the past from the perspective of our present would really be an interesting thing...

I think I'd like many situations to be different...and I could even change some of them. maybe my relation with those around me, or doing some interesting hobbies (that are better to start when you are a child).

It's harder, but I think it's not too late to change today the things that we wanted to be different in the past;)

that's really nice :D

I thought about this a lot of times. But more like going back to re-live my whole life again starting from the 6th grade. Greedy I know but mostly I would change all the work in school I didn't do. that and i wouldn't have let EQ suck up so much of my youth :( lol