Roserio + Vampire

Ray

无限之剑制
Summary :

Due to poor grades, Tsukune Aono, an average high school student, has been unable to get accepted into any private academy of his choice. By exceptional accident, the only school to accept him turns out to be anything but ordinary; the school is attended by youkai disguised as humans. Fearing for his life, he attempts to escape only to meet Moka Akashiya, a beautiful girl who just happens to be a vampire. Despite this, Tsukune decides to stay at the academy, hiding his human nature from students and teachers. Tsukune also discovers that when the rosary around Moka's neck is removed, her true nature emerges

Well what do you think of it as now?

Morcombe

King of Kings
i think it's going to eb ruiend wioth a filler ending seeing a show its only gonna be 13 episodes long unless tehre's mroe seasons planned which i hope theer is cause the manga version of this is awesome.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
well considering how much happened in the manga so far with only 27 translated chapters, I'd say the 13 episodes is more than enough to get through the Safety Commission ark.

I

imported_HiME

Shouldnt this be moved to Anime Reviews forum? :confused:

Anyhoo, this anime is totally awesome. Despite the Ecchi and tons of fanservice, i think its pretty addicting. Moka is beautiful and really nice, but the main character is such a little kid to me -.-. He is so unmanly.. I'm on episode 4 by the way, and im a non manga reader :D

Ray

无限之剑制
[quote name='HiME']Shouldnt this be moved to Anime Reviews forum? :confused:

Anyhoo, this anime is totally awesome. Despite the Ecchi and tons of fanservice, i think its pretty addicting. Moka is beautiful and really nice, but the main character is such a little kid to me -.-. He is so unmanly.. I'm on episode 4 by the way, and im a non manga reader :D[/QUOTE]

Well not really since I didn't rate it and its not done yet

Also the anime is awesome

And the main char well you see by the end ...hes....
Ghould with vampire powers that can almost beat everyone except Moka vampire mode

I

imported_HiME

I couldnt resist looking in the spoiler... xD

Verry interesting. I have to see that in the anime :)

Morcombe

King of Kings
[quote name='HiME']Shouldnt this be moved to Anime Reviews forum? :confused:

Anyhoo, this anime is totally awesome. Despite the Ecchi and tons of fanservice, i think its pretty addicting. Moka is beautiful and really nice, but the main character is such a little kid to me -.-. He is so unmanly.. I'm on episode 4 by the way, and im a non manga reader :D[/QUOTE]

being male i like Ecchi , but i dunno if the anime will follow the manga all the way but the Tsukune gets a lot better.

I love Kurumu and Moka :)

ep4 was filler for those who agvn't read the manga

Y

y0l3itches

Well its gonna happen, this anime does seems short, 13 eposides, alot of anime are going to end this season... I mean ALOT of anime...

I

imported_HiME

Oh my gosh only 13 episode !? :eek:

Thats sad :(. But its good Tsukune will develop his character alot better eventually ^.^

Well its gonna happen, this anime does seems short, 13 eposides, alot of anime are going to end this season... I mean ALOT of anime...

Yeah you're right :(. The Winter season anime's must end soon like Clannad..

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
well considering the witch hill ark is before the safety commity ark I'm sure they'd put it in not to mention it introduces a new character that will be apart of the series again after the safety comitty ark.

Also I think there will be more the a single season for the anime considering all the material they have left in the first manga, and they now have the season 2 manga.

@ Rays spoiler -
Tsukune vampierxghoul form > Moka Vampire Form, because he does not have as many weaknesses as her like Moka's helplessness when in contact with water.

Ray

无限之剑制
[quote name='Shadow_Strider']well considering the witch hill ark is before the safety commity ark I'm sure they'd put it in not to mention it introduces a new character that will be apart of the series again after the safety comitty ark.

Also I think there will be more the a single season for the anime considering all the material they have left in the first manga, and they now have the season 2 manga.

@ Rays spoiler -
Tsukune vampierxghoul form > Moka Vampire Form, because he does not have as many weaknesses as her like Moka's helplessness when in contact with water.
[/QUOTE]

yea I agree with shadow on the arcs being aired

well in spite of raw power moka wins since Tsukune has to be berserk to be that strong also your spoiler is true when Tsukune found the way to leak his power making him hvaeing a mind and knows how to use his surrondings