Rose's Intro (im bad at titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Well hello there Anime Tempest im new here. Thought I would introduce myself. but before I continue id like to say im am a boy because i've had some people confuse me with a girl with my name "roselillya"
.'----------------------Im not that great at spelling or grammar sorry =(----------------------Well lets see... How did I find you guys? I found you from this little website called google. I think I was googeling something about Minecraft... and not playing it because Notch cant keep his servers up for more then 5 minutes at a time. Well I guess thats a good thing since I found you guys.What are your favorite anime? hummm Naruto Believe it!..... no please dont believe that, I really dont have any favorite anime but anything that comes out of Sunrise ill watch (they are the guys who do things like Code Geass and all the Gundam stuff).What are your favorite manga? Reborn is currently my favorite.Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us? Nightcore For Life!Where are you from? I am from Canada. Little unknown fact about Canada it snows 90% of the time everyone in Canada has a pet polar bear they had to tame them selfs.What is your occupation? school student in the day and Super Ma...food prep at night.What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having? Im alright at drawing I guess... http://roselillya.deviantart.com/gallery/Tell us about your interests besides manga and anime love video games and collecting Gundams... but I guess thats anime related... humm errr nope nothing else thats not related to animeish stuff.A few final notes about me and Anime Tempest. first off I really love the layout of the sight everything feels so new and unbroken or cluttered (wegame) you guys get a cookie for that. also the picture from Tengen really awesome. Though like many newer forums (I think you guys are fairly new at least) sometimes they sorta just die and everyone stops coming on and theres like 1 post every month. well What im trying to get at is what are you guys trying to do to expand yourself and not die off like that. anyways Glade to be here hope to contribute some stuff to you guys even though im usually a lurker.P.S I make youtube videos once and a while. http://www.youtube.com/user/GamerAllies~Rose

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Yo! Welcome to AT Dood, and found the site through google aye? awesome :biggrin: Well anyways, yup the site is relatively new, and seems ya know your way on forumsso guess you know to read the rules and all that jab, so hope ya enjoy your stayHave fun and explore around :turned:

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Hello there Rose. Welcome to Anime Tempest. We are indeed a new website. I created the forum at the very end of October last year. Don't worry about us dying though, I've got big plans in the works for our main site. Until we've got the main site up, please do make yourself at home and enjoy posting around the forum. If you need anything, feel free to send me a PM. Happy posting!

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
AHHH! I got a member with my Minecraft club! XD That is full of win. Well played internet, well played indeed.Welcome to AnimeTempest good sir! I'm glad you were able to find us through google! (as odd as the search keyword was
) You're obviously familiar with forums, so I don't really need to tell you the rules. However, if you've got a question, we have the Information Center, and you can always feel free to PM one of the
Administrators. I'm also glad that you like the site layout! We get our themes from a very skillful skin design group called Skinbox. All of our currently available and upcoming skins are by them!Rest assured my friend, none of us will let AT die
We have grown quite rapidly, we have had fun, and we Admins have learned a lot. AnimeTempest is FAR too special at this point to let die. And everyone can help keep it alive by being active :DPlease enjoy your stay, Rose!

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Thanks guys for the warm welcome ^___^
yay canada
that stuff with the polar bears is made up right?
That you just will never find out. =)
good luck with those titles =P
yup ill try ^.^
Welcome aboard, like the pics.
Thanks
I'm also glad that you like the site layout! We get our themes from a very skillful skin design group called Skinbox. All of our currently available and upcoming skins are by them!
Ill be sure to check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.