setsuna-chan is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everybody :)) not being active so long....it is kind of depressing:)) .

for the ones who don't know me ... i'm setsuna... i have been here for some long,long time, just took a small..no.. long, actually very long break :p

oh well! i kind of missed everyone around here so i couldn't stay away anymore :D

my my, just thinking about how much i have to read to catch up with everyone gives me a severe headache :))

oh well, time to start reading, posting, spamming :p :p :p

i apologize in advance for the ones that are going to see lots of pages of new posts and stuff, but i have to catch up don't i :))

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Welcome back! its going to be nice to see some new traffic here (or maybe not so new, lol) anyway, nice to see you back here again!

hi ty :) *happy* *happy* *happy*

i was getting a little depressed thinking no one remembers me or even worse...no one cares :p :D

good to see some old friends :) tnx :)

so...did i miss anything ? :) :) :)

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Oh ! Setsuna :p Been a loooong time since I talked to you :D how are you ?

and welcome back (though you came back on the site earlier than I did) xD

took u guys a long time to realize i came back :p :p . oh well...better late than never :D

thanks... i really missed everyone ... glad to be back :)

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Haha

@Setsuna, yeah, I haven't checked the site for a long time so, when I finally checked I saw some familiar people :D

yeah....it is really nice to see familiar people isn't it? let's hope the whole gang we'll be back....and then the real fun part starts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.