Show Yourself!

[quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 40534"']Well I would agree on the worlds most awesome girls, but I'm not so sure about that last part...[/quote]Never said you were most awesome. I just said awesome. lol[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 40563"']^ ......*Cough and chuckles* ^^ just don't bother the girls too much now ray [/quote]You just jealous you are not in my harem. *adds MoMo*

[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 40592"']Rejected twice, ouch bro. You're better off sticking to PoPo and Guro. xD[/quote]Failure is the beginning of succes.[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 40605"']By Christmas, Rayne's list is gonna take up the whole page~[/quote]That would be awesome.[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 40618"']No one approves of your harem, Rayne. Not even me. xD[/quote]I don't care about your approval . If I did. I'd never complete my list or have one in the first place.Also the only one on it would be Deathcon. Who is the most awesome female in my life. Next to my mother.Also I don;t want to hear this from a baka like you

[quote name='"Mr Rayne' date=' post: 40813"']Failure is the beginning of succes. That would be awesome. I don't care about your approval . If I did. I'd never complete my list or have one in the first place.Also the only one on it would be Deathcon. Who is the most awesome female in my life. Next to my mother.Also I don;t want to hear this from a baka like you
[/quote]You're more of a baka than me so shh. >3In any case, I guess it doesn't do me any harm so do whatever you please.

[quote name='"Mr Rayne' date=' post: 40830"']I should go back to OC, where people actually wanted to be pasrt of my harem.Or talk to me for that matter.[/quote]Awwww WB is sad. *hugs*Waiit. I do talk to you. I reply to you all the time. o.o

Momo

hairs wet! it either means, you got out of the shower *inspects* 30 min ago or more, and i loves dee bangs! a nice clear piccu i loves it
and i see bra straps haha

[quote name='"Darkchao45' date=' post: 40894"']I approve of Rayne's harem since I myself have a harem elsewhere. I sympathize with his cause and I brofist him as a sign of approval.[/quote]*brofists back* Harems for the win.