Show Yourself!

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"ZeroKnight' date=' post: 45061"']Finally decided to post another of me. Hair is messy, but I don't give a shit. It always looks shitty.Obviously, click for fullsize.
[/quote]>vv> *pounces and licks all over*

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 45057"']awwww he's so cute ^^I want to hold himThought it was you for a second
[/quote]Pfft. I was never in a posh country club when I was a kid. I'm a jungle boy.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 45064"']Pfft. I was never in a posh country club when I was a kid. I'm a jungle boy.[/quote]Yah I realized it wasn't you when I didn't see any horns growing out of the top of your head

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 45044"']No I get it professionally done. Cost me like a total of $150 a year, so it's not that bad.[/quote]Oh, that's not too bad. I've not been to the hairdresser's for about a year now. ._.[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 45054"']Baby Picture!
Of my newborn nephew. He got my nose. :tongue: View attachment 148
[/quote]He's adorable! How old is he??
[quote name='"ZeroKnight' date=' post: 45061"']Finally decided to post another of me. Hair is messy, but I don't give a shit. It always looks shitty.Obviously, click for fullsize.
[/quote]I like your hair. :]I just noticed. How come most males don't smile in pictures?

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 45092"']I just noticed. How come most males don't smile in pictures?[/quote]Because I can't smile for ssssshhhhhiiiiiit ^_~